Justification

HEY! It's me! Sooooo...I guess I'll continue writing the story. I won't be writing as much starting next week, since school is starting back up. I know, SCHOOL IN JULY. I want to remind everyone that I do have another story, called A Collection of Whouffle . Basically, you guys send in prompts in either the comments or PM me, and I'll write them for you. So please, look it up! Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

        The Doctor walked down the hall towards Clara's room. He knocked on her door quietly. He wasn't expecting an answer; he knew that what he did was wrong. What was even more wrong was that he ignored Clara and then treated her like a child. He didn't know what had come over him, much less why he had yelled and freaked out. He was never going to save him, it would alter history. If he had lived, he might've destroyed something else, or worse, someone else. "Doctor, go away. Please, I can't look at you right now," Clara said through the door, voice cracking.

        "Clara, I am so, so sorry. I shouldn't have treated you that way, or not saved that man. I was being selfish...and cruel. I feel horrible," the Doctor said, trying to get her to open the door. She granted his wish, after a lot of shuffling and sighing, she unlocked and opened the door.

        "I don't care how you treated me. I care that you decided it was YOUR choice to deny that man the right to live. Sure, he destroyed an entire galaxy. Sure, he killed over fifty different species. But that gives you absolutely no right. I don't give a shit that you feel bad. You think you can just apologize your way through life and through my heart? You can't. I trust you with my life, but if you're willing to just let people die...then I'm not sure," Clara said quietly. She turned around and went back to organizing her book shelf.

        "Clara...I couldn't save him. His death was a fixed point. If I did save him, who knows what would have happened? And all I can do at this point is apologize. I really, really like you, alright? I might even love you, but that's still a little uncertain and I'm waiting until I know for sure before I go and say it. But after this, I'm pretty certain that I DO love you. I'm willing to give up the TARDIS, my life, even an entire world to save you. You are the most important, impossible thing in my life. And I can't let you go. Not ever," the Doctor yelled. He didn't know why he was yelling, all he knew was that he needed her.  

       She got up slowly and hugged him. "I'm still pissed at you, you know. But I love you too," she said. She was a little uncertain that the Doctor could truly love anyone. But at the moment, she was going to let it go. She was going to enjoy their next adventure. Little did she know that it was going to be her last.

Alrighty, that's it! Only two or three more chapters to go, and then this story is done! Thank you all for sticking with it for so long. Please, as always, vote, comment, and review.

-HeartlessWench