Clara, The Doctor, and Mars

Clara sighed and leaned into The Doctor. She really liked him. She had fallen for him; she was stupid enough to even dare venture out into the wild world of the Man Who Forgets and his Big Blue Box. The Doctor was hugging her close, and Clara wished that she could stay this age forever, just to be with him. 

         "Clara? What do you say we go on an adventure?" The Doctor whispered into her hair. "We could go see Mars, if you'd like." 

         "Sure, sounds good," she said warily, trying to keep herself for crying. She never cried...so why should it be different now? 

          "Well then Miss Oswald, be prepared to see the stars!" he yelled, laughing. He was jumping around the TARDIS console while smiling like a little kid. This made Clara giggle, and she couldn't help but feel better. His chin was sticking out as he looked up at the celing, watching the circles on the celing soin around as the machine wheezed. With a loud bang they landed on Mars.

          The Doctor grabbed Clara's hand and rushed her out the door. 

         "Doctor? Shouldn't we have, um, I don't know, something to breathe through? The air on Mars is a lot thinner than on Earth." 

          "Nah, we're fine. The TARDIS put the molecules that make up Earth's atmosphere into the air we are currently breathing, making it so we can breathe normally. Pretty neat, huh?" He said smiling. "C'mon! Lets go see some rovers!"

       "Doctor, what if the rovers see us?" Clara said after about five minutes of pointless running. 

       "Then we'll just wave hello! Ha-ha!" The Doctor laughed, picking her up and spinning her around. "There's one over there now..."

         Doctor! Seriously! We can't just wave to the freaking Mars rover. Clara thought, then started thinking about her earlier predicament. He will leave me. I probably have about three years left. Max. Why the hell would I put myself through this? Why would he put me through this? 

        "Clara, you coming?" The Doctor asked, worried. 

        "Yeah! Sorry!" 

       "So this rover isn't actually the one you're used to. It's one about fifty years into the future. Your rovers broke down about twenty-five years ago, so they sent these new ones here. Give them about another ten years and people will be here, along with my past self," He said excitedly. The Doctor loved teaching people stuff. 

         "Neat! So I'd be around seventy-five years old right now then?"

       "Um, I guess. Not really sure, especially because we're time-travellers. Who knows how much time has passed."

        "Six months, twenty-two days since our first adventure," she replied matter-of-factly. 

      "You counted?"

       "Of course! Why wouldn't I? I love spending time with you."

      "And I you," he said, pulling her into him. He kissed her, and they leaned into each other. Clara started laughing, and The Doctor looked at her, confused, worried that he had done something wrong. "What?"

       "Nothing! It's just that we're making out...on Mars! It's a bit strange," she laughed.

       "Oi! We could make out anywhere! Earth, Mars, the TARDIS, Tatooine, anywhere!"

      "Doctor! Tatooine is from Star Wars!"

       "Well...maybe not there then...but you get my point."

     "I do," she said, pulling him into another kiss. Just then she had a sharp pain shoot up her right leg, and she looked at it to see that a giant rock had been pushed onto it. She cired out in pain, looking up just in time to see the person who had pushed in onto her. Guess they weren't alone after all.     

A/N: Howdy! What will happen to Clara? Find out next time...*dramatic music ensues* So I have now made it to six votes, and I am very, very happy! I may or may not start writing a different, story. Haven't decided yet, but I may. Who knows? (See what I did there?? Hehe) As always, comment, vote, review, and tell your pals! Thanks!