Ch - 1 "Giddi-Malai"

Asalamualaikum beautiful people around the world. Here i am starting a new story i hope y'all enjoy reading it and find it interesting. :)

"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."

Aayat Asif a 22 year old young lady who's been married to her love of life Mr Hussain Asif aka the chocolate tall boy can actually say dream boy of millions heart !

They both are well synchronised couple in short Aayat needs everything on place , she doesn't walk according to the direction she makes the direction turn towards her ..

Like every other girl she always had dreamed of having a well maintained own house ,
Those little little dreams of making it look beautiful, decorating it with art pieces and pictures of her and Hussain's before marriage and after marriage!

Her husband Hussain Asif 23 year old is one of the most hottest man on this planet and is actually starting his career in acting as it was his passion and dream to achieve.

They both were married a month back and were living in Los Angeles ( LA ) .

Aayat POV :

It was just another perfect morning for me after being married to this idiot. Never mind thoda teda hai oops thoda nahi bhut zayada but mera hai .

The alluring sunshine was directly slapping my face and I had no other option than just pulling the blanket over my face and falling asleep.

I really didn't know what exactly the time was but i was sure it was around 8am-9am according to the sun rays ☀️ !.

After a couple of minutes I could hear a voice reaching out to my ear "Giddi malai uth vi ja kinna soti hai tu" it was a familiar voice and it couldn't be anyone else other than my very own beloved "SHAUHAR JEE" ( husband ) ..

Hussain loved annoying the shit out of me by calling out "Giddi malai" as he always thought i was short and too damn fair which is just Hussain's assumptions which are always wrong.

So since the day he was in my life he never called me properly by my name "AAYAT"
He was trying to pull the blanket off but i so didn't wanted to leave the bed and start the day off , but I couldn't just safe myself when i am blessed with a man who's all muscular and 6 ft tall Masha'Allah, he just pulled me up in his arms and made me stand in front of the washroom door .

"Aab jaigi andar ya yaha bhi mai hi le jau?" Hussain whispers in my ear and I just punch him on his stomach and shuts the door on his face!

It took me 15 minutes to get all hygienic form and pull of my white kurta with patiala black , hair in a messy bun , i liked keeping myself simple and not into much of liner or face compact i felt being your natural skin will make you love yourself more than being all covered by dozens of foundations and highlighters with kylie lip kit ( well it doesn't mean I don't love make up ) .

It was around 10:30 am and my ideal husband had already cooked the breakfast for us what could be more perfect?

Lemme tell you Hussain makes the best pancakes and CHAI .
Sitting in the garden area with your Humdard having pancakes and a hot cup of tea ahh dreams coming true ! ..