Ch - 9 I shall write you in the lines of my fate

Kehte hai log ke khuda se ladke tujhe maang lenge hum, par unhe kya pata sachi mohobbat lad ke paane se nahi balke kabhi khoone se bhi mazboot banti hai..

Mohobbat ke bhut naam hai, khoona , paana, khushi, gham, bechadna , ek hona..
kisi ko unki mohobbat mil jati hai, kisi ko khoona padhta hai , kabhi toh paake khona padta hai..

Insaan ki zindagi mai aise bhi mod aate hai jaha aap paake bhi uss insaan ko paa nahi patey.

HUSSAIN POV :
Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.
Fresh windy cool and crispy air started whistling like a invisible ghost. The red and green in colour birds with chilli like beak started twitting their morning melody. The enormous garden stood like a royal palace and the thick dried strong brown big branches danced welcoming the morning. The green brown beautiful countless leaves whispered to each other about their morning plans.
What a beautiful day it can be if we thought everything was perfect and beautiful around us..
I turned towards my right hand side to see Aayat still sleeping peacefully.
Her leg is propped up on the back, and her long braid is tangled over her face. The blanket is sliding off her, off the bed, barely holding on. A strange way to sleep, but her face is peaceful. Quiet, a contrast to how she is when awake.
Normally, her face is graced with a bit of a frown. Today was one of the few times I'd seen her smile, for real. But asleep, she has relaxed in a way that she would never let herself when awake.
What else could i even ask Allah to bless me with?
I really didn't wanted to break her princess sleep but she was my queen too and who's gonna serve the king if his queen is sleeping yet?.

Aayat uth jao , 12 bajre hai kitna sooti hoo tum he said in a shocking voice..

12 bajre hai? Apne pehle kyu nai uthaya? Sabne toh nashta bhi karliya hoga. Hamesha mai hi late hoti hoon pata nai mom dad par kya impression hogaya hoga mera Ya Allah i said quickly taking off the blanket and running towards the washroom to get cleaned up.

Subah subah hi shuruwat hojati hai radio ki, kabhi chain se bhi baat karliya karo mohtarma jee Hussain replied resting his head on the wall towards the bed.

Get away Hussain, i gave him a dead look and ran inside.
Hussain aapne kapde nikal liye i said as I stepped out of the washroom in my casual tee with a dhoti pyjama. Those were my comfy clothes I could wear forever!!

I saw him sleeping peacefully with the blanket on .

Ve dekho munde nu, Air conditioner naal thand mai sogaya mujhe uthake.. Hussain get up I screamed at him!

Arey it's just 10:00 AM abhi he said turning the other side grabbing the blanket over his face.

10AM? Are you serious Hussain? You just woke me up saying it's 12PM... I accelerated to snag my phone!
It was indeed 10AM and this guy woke me up at 9:30 pretending it's 12.. he just made a fool out of me aarrghh Hussain I HATE YOU for this i said hitting him with my hand on his shoulder.

Acha sorry tum bhi sojao. I was just pranking you and woh sach hogaya toh mai kya karu? He said turning his face towards me with a grin.

Yea yea prank. I just took a shower and you telling me to fall asleep again? Wow Hussain your such a irritating soul .
Can you please do me a favour i asked him while blow drying my hair standing in front of the mirror.