Ch - 12 I miss you , like the desert miss the rain.

Every faith or hope door kept shutting on my face, it clearly wanted to break me apart in million of pieces.
I wanted to face the sun rays but for no reason my room was covered with darkness giving me no hope of light. I tried calling him since the moment he left but nothing worked !
Until Maha came up and screamed, Hussain bhai tv par aare hain , with all excitement and happiness. I ran downstairs seeing all of them sitting there watching him in the drama . It definitely was a very proud moment for all of us especially me because that's what I always prayed and asked Allah for Hussain. I just always wanted him to live his dream and always stay happy!
I never wanted to be the woman behind his success I always had one motto for this that i am gonna stick to him as his best friend and always support him everything he does . My heart was so happy with pride but my eyes said some a different story , I could clearly feel my heart being detached from my body. The pain was heavy-handed which just killed me at the very moment. I was so happy as well as the same moment my heart cried in million ways to reach out to him..

My life is so incomplete without him ..... but my brain kept telling me why am I being so sad for a person who really doesn't even care what i am going through? He didn't even bother to give a call and check up how was I doing.. so why should i even think about a person like that .......... WHYYYYYY? WHYYYY? Aaahhhhhhhhh I screamed my lungs out making everyone panic about it.

Ya Allah khair kare , hera paani lao Aayat ke liye mom said holding me when i was about to fall on the ground.. pata nai yeh ladki kyu nai samajti isko yeh takleef mai dekh ke meri jaan nikalti hai she said crying.

Ammie aap fikar na karein Aayat apne aapko sabhalegi i will talk to her Shehry said pressing his mom's shoulder with surety .

I screamed so bad that my throat was all burning and i could feel it .. they took me upstairs and made me lay down on my bed.

Bas tum aaram karo aur kuch nahi samjhi ? Waqas said with an orderly way.

I just grabbed my blanket and turned towards my right side and not facing anyone of them standing there and just said 'Please leave me alone and I'll be fine' ..

" i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go, ; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling).

I couldn't sleep , i was just laying down thinking about my life the way it took turn.. i stoop up for going to the washroom and taking a long shower , but the sky captured my eyes and i just stood near the window staring outside , the nature , the beautiful birds and how lucky they are to be a carefree living thing. Why was i born a human i was wondering? ...

I heard Hussain calling my name , the more i turned and started following the sound it kept increasing--- AAYAT, AAYAAAT...... yaha dekho , Aayaat I love you, I can't live without you, i miss you baby, Aayat tum meri hoo........."Will you marry me Aayat? Everything he said to me before marriage and after kept haunting my ears by increasing the pain and his voice kept repeating in my mind..

NOOOOOOO.... STOPP PLEASE, i fell hard on my knees and broken into tears seeing him nowhere next to me! Hussaaiiinnnnn kyuuu kiyaa aisaa? Kyuuu? Where are your promises, where are you? Ek baar dekhlo mujhe kis haal mai jee rahi hoon aapke baghair , each second is like a bigg torture to me without you!

Aayat? Shehry came inside running seeing me in the ground. Aayat yeh kya hora tumhe? Sabhalo khud ko yaar he said sitting next to me on the ground.

Shehry mai kya karu? My heart is crying for him , my eyes wants to see him, am at the death's door shehry... I can't stop myself from falling apart.
Woh kaise bhul sakta hai mujhe? Ek call nahi , ek message nahi, kyuuu? Mai uske liye kuch nahi hoo? Every corner of the house reminds me of him , i hear his words and promises it keeps haunting me ... i said crying real bad !