Ch - 11 Zakhm..

"Mujhe shikwa nahi ke tum dur hoo mujhse, bas khud se khafa hoon aur gham toh yeh ke mai tumhe rook na payi"..

Every second of my day was passing like a excruciation . I had so much to talk about but I couldn't speak a word , my heart wanted to cry out loud but was scared that maybe no one would understand my pain! Days were passing and i was just losing myself, the faith i had in him . He was breaking me with his silence! What else could i even do? I wanted to speak to someone and at that pretty moment I thought of talking to myself seeing in the mirror but that didn't work tooo. Then I decided to grab a pen and paper and let down all my feelings in it !

To HUSSAIN ASIF -

I love you because...

you make me smile.
my eyes shine when you look at me.
you mean the world to me.
every time I look your way my heart misses a beat.
without you I would be lost.
you have taught me the true meaning of love.
you are you.
... the truth is I could fill a million pages with all the reasons I love you—but I'd rather spend that time with you.
You are the love of my life—always in my thoughts and in my heart.
When I need strength, all I need to do is look in your eyes.
I would walk through fire to keep our love.
I found everything I was looking for when I met you.
You are my love.
I think of you throughout the day, and for no reason at all.
I am blessed to have you by my side.
Not only do you make my world a better place, you are my world.
Having you by my side makes every day a great day.
My problems somehow just vanish when you are beside me.

........... i started penning down my feelings down on the paper but that was also a flop. I just couldn't find the courage to even reach out to him or ask anyone what was going on?

*knock*

Aayat? A voice reached my ear from the doorway. I turned and see it was rabbii and Waqas standing there!

Asalamualaikum i greeted them with a fake smile but my eyes were speaking thousands of words.

Walaikumasalam they answered back while sitting on the couch as i was on the bed.

Yeh kya haal bana liya hai room ka everywhere papers ? Waqas asked me with lifting his eyebrow up.

Woh bas kuch nahii....i replied him ignoring the fact that they can understand!

Dekho Aayat we know hum kabhi tumhara dard nahi samaj sakte , your definitely going through a very tough phase of life, i am totally shocked by Hussain's behaviour I never expected something this from him Rabbii said holding my hand!!.

And maybe we won't be able to even do anything about it other than just sharing your pain and making you strong. Tum aise haar nahi mann sakti hoo Aayat ... Your a very strong girl., Waqas continued along rabbii to make me feel better.

We can't see you this way , tum hamare bhai ki biwi baad mai hoo pehle meri behen hoo yaar know it real well Waqas said with a worried tone.

I know you guys really do care for me and to be honest i am fine I just need some time to accept the reality. I said nodding my head and pressing my lips together so that I don't cry out.

I don't even know mai kya bolu tumhe Aayat but please try to control and stay strong, Hussain ka gussa janti hoo woh khud tumhare bina nai reh sakta hai theek hojaiga tension na lo Rabbii said trying not to make Hussain the villain..