Ch - 7 The horrendous voice never left my thoughts..

AAYAT POV :

Things were not easy and clear as I thought it would be. Every night was another scary movie for me which i was experiencing ..
I couldn't even say properly to Hussain how badly i needed him, his love and care .
But i wanted to face my fear , i wanted to know who was it and why was he here?
I wanted to sleep which i was lacking due to al the weird things taking place. I said Hussain to turn off the lights and make sure he doesn't leave anywhere. I held his hand tight and tried falling asleep which didn't work for few hours but slowly i did fall asleep. Never the best decision was it to sleep? I knew I could again i was dreaming something, i was alone in a dark room where there was no light which could show me way of moving, my throat was all dried up screaming for some help but nothing really worked out. I heard someone whispering "Tension na lo kuch nahi hoga tumhe" . I turned everywhere trying to reach out to the person but I couldn't see anything as it was all dark. I tried just running here and there trying to find a shutter but idk what exactly it was.
And as i turn back i fall getting trapped by someone's leg? I see a hundred of short mens coming my way with those creepy smiles. Idk who they were but all of them exactly the one i saw recently! They came closer and i kept moving back and one of the short man just sat down in front of me telling "Tum jitna bhaagogi mai utna aaunga tumhare pas" and started laughing.
I woke up with dried lips and all scared , i was so scared even to move my finger.
But i have to control this i can't let the fear occupy my mind and destroy everything I anyhow managed to convince myself about not being scared.
I really had to use washroom and i kept thinking why does it always have to be at the wrong time. I didn't wanted to wake Hussain up. Anyways i had convinced myself so i stood up and went to the washroom.
I came out pretending everything is fine and normal there's nothing bigger than Allah . Nobody can harm you when he's with you i kept that thought in my mind and was just about to climb the bed as i saw some show passing out the door.
I quickly grabbed my phone to see the time it was around 2:30 AM at night. But I just thought it could be someone from the house maybe Shehry or Waqas?
I am just over thinking i said myself and sat on bed.

I suddenly heard someone running here and there which gave me thrills in my spine. What was even happening? I just opened the door of our room and seeing it's all dark out. I thought it was just my imagination but as I turned i saw something downstairs moving. I turned on the lights of the staircase and climbed all way down .
I opened every single light reciting Ayatul-kursi indeed i was shaking and scared but the weird things happening around me was making me crazy.

I saw everywhere there was no one , suddenly i heard music the background ...

Mashallah tarif-e-mash'allah
Badi kambakht hai tu
Habibi mast hai tu
Wallah wallah adaayein wallah wallah
Badi hi sakht hai tu
Habibi mast hai tu....

I turned too see no one again but the song kept playing was it in my head? But I could hear it? It was right playing in the same room but who was playing it? I was so confused about what was taking place.

I was about to off the lights and go upstairs as i heard him again "BHUT SATAYA NA MAINE, MUJHE HI PAGALO KI TARAH DHOODHRI THI NA" i turned but saw no one there as someone poked me on my back and saw him right there sitting on the staircase. It left me chilled i was not able to move , I couldn't scream he was right sitting there and I couldn't do anything.

Aayat? Someone just shook me and i see Waqas standing next to me shocked.
What's wrong with you Aayat? I am so concerned about you he said.

Waqas i saw him again on the staircase idk why can't you people see him and trust me i am not doing any drama believe me i said crying.