Ch - 10 False Impression

"HAZAAR TUKDE KIYE USNE MERE DIL KE ,
PHIR WOH KHUD HI ROO PADA ,
HAR TUKDE PE APNA NAAM
DEKH KAR" ....!

The whole night was no less than a horrible night, we couldn't sleep neither could speak to each other.
I kept thinking why couldn't he believe me ain't he has a little trust on his wife.
His eyes could explain he was going through pain seeing me broken but his ego just couldn't let him come and speak to me.. When we love without expecting anything back, we don't mind their flaws or their difficulties or their past mistakes, because we want all of them anyway, entirely whole. We wear our hearts on our sleeves; we give ourselves, we convey our honesty, and for that, we've done enough. Actually, we've done more than enough; we've erased the chance for regrets, for those pesky 'what if's within our own frame of mind.
" If you love someone unconditionally, then you cannot judge or blame them or find them bad."

Seeing him sitting in the same room and not even talking to me really pulled me into pieces, I just wanted to let that emotions out of me to feel better.

Aayat POV :
It was around 11:30 pm and i wanted some fresh air so I decided to go and sit down in the backyard and have some self time .
Hussain was sitting on the couch and reading a book , i went to tell him that i am going down but he ignored every word and just stood up, jumped on the bed and pretended like he was going to sleep.
He was leaving to Pakistan tomorrow evening and this is what happens before he leaves. He's not even talking to me what worse than this could be? I just controlled my emotions and left down.
I went to the backyard and just sat there on the bench which was sort of cold and wet due to the weather.
I remembered every single moment we spent here , me running behind him and all those cheesy cute scenes.

Ahm ahm i heard someone coughing out loud and I turned to see Waqas there with two cups in his hands.

Yeh lo garma garam chai peeyo and feel relax Waqas said me in a satisfactory tone .

Relax? Wohi toh nahi karpari hoon , he's leaving for Pakistan tomorrow and a earlier night he doesn't even talk to me? Kya karu mai Waqas i said him in a lower and crying tone.

Arey roote nai hai baba he said sitting next to me on the bench and just jumping off as his bum got freezed.
Aayat how the heck are you sitting on this frozen bench? Kitni thand hai aur tum aaram se baithi hoo he said wiping his hands.

Jab insaan ke andar ki garmi badh jati hai toh bahar ki thand kaha mehsus hoti hai i said him wiping the water drops on the bench and saying him to sit now.

Dekho Aayat , Hussain ek mard hai and hum mard mai na bardash ki inteha nahi hoti hai jab koi hamari izzat pe nazar bhi uthake dekhe, and you know it Aayat Hussain is one among those men's who can never see their wife with anyone else . I wonder how he lets me and shehry speak to you! I am not telling or pointing at your character we all know it without a doubt that you are a very mature and sensible person. Just remember one thing your family is always here for you kuch bhi hoo humse bol sakti hoo and rona toh bilkul nahi hai he said poking my red nose .

I couldn't but just smile at his wise words.

Waise Waqas i must say rabbii ne tumhe sach mai change kiya hai . I have seen your boy to a man journey as i laughed at his weird expressions!

I was always mature girl , bas tumlog ko khush dekhna chahta hoon toh ghar mai ek joker toh chahiye hota hai na na na? Waqas said while laughing .
Acha chalo its late now sojao jake and woh apne aap theek hojaiga mujhse zayada toh tum usse janti hoo, give him his own space girl Waqas said while leaving.