Ch - 3 Tujhe yaad karliya hain AAYAT ki tarah..

There was completely dark outside as I opened my eyes to see if i had slept too much. But the darkness made me feel like it was still night! I turned towards my left side to see Hussain sleeping peacefully with that same happy wala expression on his face the last time i saw him before sleeping.
He had that pure charm on his face where you just stare at him forever but never get rid of that satisfaction.

Every morning i felt lucky to wake up next to the person I love and admire , i felt i was really blessed with everything as there are so many people out there going through depression and so many different kinds of depressions. I WAS SO LUCKY my inner voice just kept popping up and i was just staring at the ceiling.
Until i grabbed my phone from my right side of the corner table to see what time it is?

What woah it's freaking 11:30am and it's soo dark , i woke up immediately and sat on bed staring at the window rolling my eyes with my hand on my mouth.

I had planned so much for today, but this stupid weather just ain't at my favour .
Ve lo yeh mausam nu aaj hi apni shakal badalni thi i said while peeping out of the window.

Hussain was still sleeping like he just came back from a world war , one leg in east and the other in the west.
Yeh ladka bada hi ajeeb hai .

I took out my regular red top with some embroidery work on the middle of the kurta , with a white plane shalwar and a white dupatta.!
Grabbed my towel and straight away went to the bathroom.

I never took long showers until i was upset or had to plan something, that's where i get new ideas and find some peace for myself i may be weird but i am this way.

I came out of the bathroom and i see this man sleeping , i ran towards the bed climbed it and started jumping .

It's 12:30am , Baby uthjaao ! I started screaming making him wake up , rubbing his eyes and giving me a glance like GET LOST.

He nabbed his mobile in his hand and saw the time while i was blow drying my hair .

It's still 12am you fool , and you woke me telling its 12:30am I could have slept for more half an hour . Giving me a evil eye sitting on the bed with his messy hair and frown .

Haha as if you don't know i am a pure desi and humari toh aadat hoti hai sabse aage rehne ki chahe kuch ho paye ya nai meri jaan i replied to him while picking up my dupatta from the bed making him move backward and stay astonished.

Aab uth bhi jao and get ready you know we have so much plans for today better don't spoil them because of your lazy bum telling this to him I stepped out of the room.

Haan haan uth jaunga mai, mai kehra hoon jis din mai nahi rahunga na tumhe meri value hogi Giddi malai.
Shuhar ki qadar hi nahi hai aaj kal ki ladkiyo mai uff inne nakhre hai , he screamed out loud to make sure i give attention to it .

Aayat suno!!! Aayat!!! I could hear him screaming his lungs out from the room.

Kya hua Hussain? Why screaming so bad? Mujhe Allah ne sunne ki taufeeq di hai .

Allah ne taufeeq di hoti toh apne shuhar ki baat sunti, i said you million time that don't change the wardrobe settings for god sake Aayat. He kept shouting!

Ya Allah Hussain ghar uthalete hain aap sar pe i ran towards the room while switching off the stove .

Kya nai milra hai aapko? Aab batainge mujhe i said him while tapping my feet on the floor and giving him the angry look.

Meri ek shirt nai milri hai yaar, ek baar sahi se dekho he made a faultless expression biting his lip .

Mujhe kehre the bada cheekh ke  mai nahi rahunga toh value hogi yahin dekhlo kisey kiski zayada zarorat hai Hussain. Ek shirt nahi dhoodh sakte aap?
Sirf badi badi baaton ke hain Aap mai kehri hoon.