Ch - 13 Distance !!

Hello loves :) . I know i have been trying to update the chapters as soon as possible but i am just a bit held up with work . I hope you guys enjoying my story and it is interesting for you all. And i think the song "Tu hi hai" really goes well at the condition of Aayat especially in this chapter.

****

"Kaisi hoo Aayat? Aayat leti raho... aayat kuch khane chahiye .."
The moment I opened my eyes , my eyelids were heavy, the vision wasn't clear for me , i tried focusing on the people surrounded me, I could hear the mummers but my head was so heavy that I wasn't able to pressurise it much.

*HU---UUU--SAAIINN* kaha hai? Nahi aaya woh? I asked with my lower voice

Tum pehle kuch khalo beta hum sab baad mai iss pe baat karenge Ammie said while taking out apple .

Mujhe nahi khaanaa , kyu marne se bacha liya mujhe? Why didn't you guys let me die? That was the only option which would leave all of you happy... i said turning my face the other side of the hospital room!

Ek lagaunga zoor ki jab Akhal theek hojaigi Shehry said with anger .

Shehry beta yeh kaise lehje mai baat karre hoo Aayat se? Mat bhulo woh tumhare bhai ki biwi hai Pappa said with a calm voice .

Haan pappa mai janta hoon , Hussain ki hogi biwi but maine isse pehle se behen hi mana hai and uss rishte se i can scold her as well as slap her when she's wrong he said bringing the apple plate near me .

Aab awaaz nahi aani chahiye mujhe khamosh khalo, aur tumne jo harkat ki hai na mujhe itna gussa aaya hai tum par bas Ammie and pappa ki wajeh se joote nahi khari hoo , is this the way you deal with your problems Aayat? Is this what you give us in return? Ek baar socha bhi tha ke hum sab ko kaisa feel hoga... nahi tumhe toh bas Hussain ki hi fikar lagi hai he said holding my hand and placing the apple slice in my mouth .

Dekho Aayat yeh sab se tumhe hi takleef hogi , Hussain jo bhi karra hai woh usse khud ek din samaj aaiga par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke tumhari zindagi khatam hogayi , tum jee nahi sakti .. Aisa toh nahi hai na yaar , Waqas continued as Shehry took a break from the lecture.

Aab tum akele nahi rahogi , rabbii is gonna stay with you in the room do you understand it ? Shehry interrupted.

I was just staring at all of them without uttering a single word from my mouth.
I didn't knew why was all this happening? And what was gonna happen later.
Right now the only thing I wanted was Hussain and him being next to me like he was before.

Aab tum rest karo hum bahar wait karte hai and kuch chahiye we are just out okay? Waqas said patting my hand.

Shehryy.... i stopped him to leave for a while , can i get some time of yours, i need to talk to you i said him with a pleasing face.

Yea sure girl, he replied with a smile sitting on the couch in front of my bed.

I couldn't speak properly about anything, he just kept staring at me for a while until he broke the silence and spoke up .

Arey Aayat you know what i was thinking to plan a tour sort of with all of ya? He said with excitement jumping from the couch to the chair next to my bed.

Tour? No shehry mera toh kuch bhi karne ka mood nahi hai to be honest i just wanna stay alone in my room that's all i replied with no interest tone.

Aise kaise mood nahi hai ? Aur waise bhi tumhe kuch nahi karna hai bas saath chalna hai and yes i am not asking you i am ordering you Mrs Aayat he said raising his eyebrow.