Ch - 2 Almond croissant eyes!!

Hello guys :)
Thank you so much for all the love you guys have shown towards my first chapter, will give my best for the rest  .

So here you gonna read Hussain introducing his Aayat in his way ! Hope you guys enjoy.

KISI KO CHAHO TOH YEH NA SOCHO KE WOH AAPKE MUQADDAR MAI HAI YA NAHI ,
BALKE ITNI SHIDDAT SE CHAHO KE RAB USSE AAPKI TAQDEER BANADE ..!

Hussain POV :
*Ding dong ding dong* the worst sound to hear in the morning.
My eyelashes were stuck to my skin like i had applied fevicol on my eyes last night, I couldn't really open my eyes and if i need to tell one thing about myself is I just have infatuation towards "Sleep". My part time job other than acting is sleeping and i am so proud of it .

I could hear Aayat singing "Chahe police bula , chahe jo karna, aaj phhate tak nachna" you guys can actually feel pity on me without giving a doubt of second, i have to go through such mental torture everyday .

I stood up and walked downstairs to see the most beautiful girl of my life making breakfast with so much of love , I couldn't be convinced of my luck staring at her that how can someone be so perfect just in their fluky avatar , she was no less than a angel for me in my life.

*Hussain staring at Aayat carry forward*

Her prodigious figure sat well on her wafer-thin body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better.
When she broke into a smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room. It could jolt you like an electric current when that megawatt smile gave you her full attention. Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her nougat-brown hair. Spools of it plunged around her photogenic face and hid a swan's neck, elegant and smooth. I loved her nebulous, Almond eyes which were a-sparkle with the 'joie de vivre' ( Enjoyment or excitement ) . They were like two chocolate jewels melted onto snow.
Her calamine-pink lips tasted like rose petals. It surprised me that they were plump and botox-boosted as she had a demure, timorous personality. She whispered to me in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her voguish clothes still kept captive an aroma redolent of cinnamon and meadow-fresh mint.
There was not a single moment I could resist my eyes from her face she was just beautiful in her own childish way which is the most cutest thing ever happened to me!

*CLAPS*
She banged her hands in air slightly pushing my shoulder with her shoulder , with an fleek one eyebrow up and the almond croissant eyes popping out clearly asking me *Aap theek hoo? Kahan ghum shum pade hoo? I have been observing since a long time you been trapped in some other world boy.
I was frozen seeing her alluring beauty and cuteness at the same time , I wasn't able to utter a word until she caught my hand and making me sit on the chair and giving me water . Her face said millions things in a couple of minutes but little did she know i was just captured and madly in love with this dama ( lady ) .
She had moved my arteries and veins in a inappropriate way which I can't even explain in words.

And then she slapped me making me wake up through my day dreaming , she was pissed at me for not replying to her but it was just something perfect to make your girl angry and then trying to flirt around until she smiles.
I pulled her backwards making her smack my chest and leaving her into phase where I could feel her breath getting higher , her sparkling almond croissant eyes straight way enlightening my face , we had no space for a little breeze to pass by all I could see was me holding my queen in my arms and I couldn't even be more grateful for what i have .