육 • six

the twins left early, knowing that they had a curfew to meet and that their parents would go insane if they weren't home by then. i would be too, knowing them. they could go on spontaneous road trips without their parents' knowledge and they'd call me at four in the morning asking where the twins are.

you could say that i know this from experience.

"make sure to go home straight, please. i don't need your parents to call me when i'm asleep." i pleaded as i stood outside the house while they put on their shoes. they smile, nodding. "we'll see you on monday." sun woo says, giving me a side hug on my right while riley takes my left.

"take care. call a cab or something." i told them as i opened the gates. they nod, leaving. i turn around and went back into the house, seeing all of them still eating. "jisu-ah, have you watch rowoon's lipstick prince clips yet?" jaeyoon asks. i shook my head. "let's watch it!" youngbin earning whines from rowoon as he proceeds to cover his face, using a pillow. inseong takes his phone out, sitting beside me as he shows me all the episodes.

i laugh as heechul makes a few jokes at the beginning, and so do the others, while rowoon reminisces with a smile. "omo! he's entering!" chani squeals, making me laugh.

i watch as the 'princess' immediately gets a little shy and flustered. rowoon makes small gestures that causes for her to swoon and squeal. i could feel my heart fluttering as well, as if it was some sort of romantic movie.

"noona." hwiyoung whispers. i turn to him and hum. "your cheeks are red." he tells me, saving me from potential embarrassment. "oh. thank you." i said, letting out a chuckle. "also, rowoon hyung keeps looking at you." he tells me. i furrow my eyebrows. "does he?" i questioned. hwiyoung nods, giving me a smile.

i nodded, looking back to the screen as i continued to watch the episode. his face was inches away from the princess' and as she smiled, a smile grew on his face as well. it looked adorable. even the sight of him being happy brought joy to my heart.

wait. what the hell am i saying?

"i'm going to the bathroom." i told inseong as he makes space for me to pass. i stood up, walking to the bathroom upstairs. i lock the door behind me and let out a sigh, staring at myself in the mirror. i could see that my cheeks were tinted a slight red.

"aish.. jisu. what's wrong with you?" i whispered to myself. i sigh, sitting in the tub as i took some time away from the rest. but as i stared at the other end of the tub, i could imagine rowoon sitting there as well. but instead of feeling the way i was feeling, he had a wide smile on his face as he teased me.

this is all in your head, jisu.
you think you like him.
because of how he acted on that show.
stop. come back to your senses.
please.

i stood up, giving myself a light slap to wake myself up. i washed my face and left the bathroom.

"you shouldn't be here." i could hear from downstairs. i furrowed my eyebrows as i quietly made my way down the stairs. i saw a girl with ombre hair tied into a ponytail. she had a beautiful hour glass figure that was accentuated by her tight fitting top and jeans. she looked gorgeous.

"what are you doing here, jae?" rowoon asks.

my eyes widened as i heard this. jae? as in.. rowoon's ex girlfriend, jae.

"oppa, who is she?" i whispered, as i walked to the others. inseong pulls me behind rowoon, allowing for him to block me and my curiosity. "that's jae. satan, in human form." chani whispers. i hide my chuckle, covering my mouth.

i was slightly intimidated by her. because she was so much more taller than i was and compared to her, i looked like a toad. i bit the inside of my cheek as i grew scared, but i wanted to put up a front.