일곱 • seven

i sat up, rubbing my eyes before letting out a yawn. i looked over to my nightstand to reach for my phone, but a folded note caught my eye instead.

jisu-ah, i've already made breakfast for you. it's on the counter. i think i'll be here for dinner, so let's eat together. i wrote down the recipe for the ramen we had yesterday. take care & don't do anything stupid - rowoonie

i laugh at what he put his name as, shaking my head as i picked up my phone to send him a message.

jisu : hi oppa, thanks for the note & breakfast. i'll try not to break anything, no promises though! i'm kidding. can't wait to watch lipstick prince later on :) hwaiting!

i stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. then, i went to the kitchen. i saw that he made one sandwich that he cut into two separate portions for me. i smiled, biting into it.

i couldn't help but let out a satisfied moan as i tasted how delicious it was. the cheese was melted so it infused itself into the slice of ham. i finished off my breakfast and washed the dishes, placing them on the drying rack afterwards.

i then took a seat on the couch, using my phone as i scrolled through social media before a notification pops up on my phone.

rowoon : aigoo.. alright. enjoy the food ! :)

i left the tv on the channel where lipstick prince would be on, watching as my head was placed on a pillow. then when lipstick prince came on, i immediately sat up.

i smiled as rowoon appears on screen and they all began messing around. it was quite funny and entertaining. soon, the princess came in. i realised that they all began to impress her. whether it be with their humour, their wit or just being gentlemanly, anything worked. their efforts would all contribute to who would be getting the badge.

i found it slightly weird.. but what did i know?

i watched as rowoon makes the princess flustered and giggle. she was smiling widely, as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. based on the videos that the guys have shown me, the princesses always seemed to have a liking towards rowoon. which i don't really blame them for.

soon, the episode came to an end. i took my phone out and texted rowoon.

jisu : i've watched the episode. i'm going for a walk, i should be back by dinner.

i took a quick shower before changing into a grey hoodie and black jeans. i put on my vans and using the remote, unlocked the gates. i stepped out of the house and ensured that the gates were locked before i placed the keys into my pocket.

i sighed, taking in a whiff of fresh air with the slight accompaniment of freshly cut grass. it was all so peaceful, until i heard yelling. a girl lands on the floor, in front of a shop and a man, i'm assuming the store owner, stands above her.

"useless part timers and their excuses! lazy imbecile!" my eyes widened as he raises his hand. i rush forward, grabbing him by the hand as i proceed to twist his arm around.

"y-yah!" he screamed. he grabs a broom with his other hand, wanting to hit me. i place my foot firmly on his stomach, kicking him backward as he lands on the ground.

"whether or not she's doing a bad job. that does not give you the right to hit her, bastard!" i yelled, eyeing him up and down in disgust. i slammed the door shut, helping the girl up.