열 다섯 • fifteen

"ne jina unnie?" i said as i answered the phone. "sorry to disturb you on a rest day, jisu." she says first. "it's fine. but why did you call?" i asked, stepping out of the room. "i've been going through a few scripts for a new drama and there's one that specifically caught my eye." she tells me.

"i think you'd love this role. drop by my office tomorrow so we can go through it together." she says. "alright, thank you unnie!" i said with a smile. "no problem, jisu. rest well. see you tomorrow." she says before hanging up.

i step into the studio and sit back down on the couch, watching as they danced. a small smile grows on my face as rowoon lets out a laugh again, before falling back into being serious.

i could feel my heart fluttering, even at the littlest movement that he made, whether it be a smile or a wrong move. all of it brought joy to me. weirdly enough, even when the guys made fun of him.

"even jisu's laughing at you." taeyang says with a chuckle, earning a glare from rowoon. his expressions softened as he looks over to me, giving me a small smile before wiping his sweat.

i gesture for him to continue. he nods, focusing back on the dance.

soon, their practice was finished. they brought heir bags to the bathroom as they all freshened up. rowoon returned, smelling like vanilla and musk. his hair was a little wet and you could tell that he took a quick shower. though, he was faster than the others.

rowoon takes a seat beside me, smiling as he opens his arms. i sigh, allowing for him to envelope me into a hug. he takes a deep breath as his chin rests on my head.

"you smell nice." he whispered as i wrapped my arms around him. "you do too." i told him, smiling as i pressed my cheek against his chest.

"so why'd you leave the room earlier on?" he asks. "ah. the girls' and i's manager called." i told him. "the one who made you run?" he said, raising an eyebrow as he pulls away.

i smiled, amused by how protective he was getting. "you're cute. but yes." i said with a nod. he chuckles, satisfied by my comment. "she told me that i'd be suitable for this role in a drama." i said with a wide smile.

at first, his expression was just as excited as mine was. but it slowly fell. "what happened?" i asked. "that means you'll have a co-star.. and he might be your love interest." he tells me. "y-yah." i said, clearing my throat as i pulled away from him completely.

"i'll be at home, probably hungry and cold while you hug some other guy." he says with a pitiful sigh, shaking his head. "oppa!" i complained.

rowoon laughs, nodding as he puckers up his lips. i press my cheek against his lips, only for them to turn red from embarrassment.

"okay, that was disgusting. let's go." zuho says, bringing to my attention that they were standing outside, with their ears pressed against the door. "you guys, really had to do that." rowoon says with a sigh, shaking his head while the others laughed mischievously.

"alright. let's go." rowoon says as he picks up his bag. with my belongings, i went out of the room, following behind the boys. i rushed into the car, as long as the door opened. luckily, there weren't any paparazzi outside the building.

well, we were in there for quite some time. they probably gave up on waiting for the boys.

"let's go to a drive thru. you're probably hungry, aren't you?" he says as he starts the car. i nod, answering him as i looked out the window. "alright, sit back and relax." he says in an announcer voice, making me laugh.

i leaned back, only to fall back unto the seat that was now reclined to be a full on 180 degrees.

"oppa, is this really necessary?" i asked with a chuckle. he nods. "only for you." he says, tearing up jokingly. i laugh, shaking my head.