십 • ten

"annyeonghaseyo! lee jisu-inmida." i greeted, bowing as i saw the girls who were going to be my fellow band members in the room waiting for me already. "hi! i'm naomi, the eldest." i smiled, waving as she introduced herself to me with a warm smile. "i'm lia, the youngest." she says, giving me a smile as well. "annyeonghaseyo, i'm yun ji, we're the same age." she says, waving.

"i'm sorry, did i keep all of you waiting?" i asked, sitting down. "ani. our manager has yet to arrive too." lia says with a chuckle. "i heard that they're planning for us to be an actual band, like not just dancing and stuff." naomi says. "woah.. really? all of us must have auditioned with an instrument then." yun ji suggests. i nod. "i auditioned with a guitar." i said.

"i had a drum set in the background." yun ji says. "i played the bass." naomi says. "i auditioned with the piano." lia says. "ahh.. i guess it does make sense. it was a wise decision." i said with a chuckle.

the door opens, causing for all of us to look toward it. "hello everybody, i'm jina and i'm your manager. i heard your conversation while i was outside, so i'm sure all of you already know what instrument you're playing." she tells us, skipping the greetings. we nod, showing her that we understood and that we were listening.

"jisu, you've been assigned as leader by pd-nim." my eyes widened as she said this. the girls clapped excitedly. "we've seen your portfolio. i must say, it's quite impressive." naomi says with a smile. "thank you unnie." i said, bowing. "the group's name has been decided to be clover. like a four-leaved clover."

"do not misunderstand. this group is not only going to have songs with just instruments, you'll have regular songs as well. it's all up to you." jina tells us.

"however, like many other formed groups. you must fight in order for all of you to debut. you will all be asked to go through several tasks and of course, you'll need to at least show your capabilities through the tasks. if the producers see that there is stability in the group, only then will you debut." she says.

"take out your phones and download the v app," she starts, allowing for us to do so while she was speaking. "throughout the week, each of you will be assigned a day to go live. you already have a small fanbase and it's up to all of you to build it. no limits, just don't do anything illegal." she tells us.

"yun ji, you're sunday."
"naomi, you're monday."
"lia, you're wednesday."
"jisu, you're friday."

"alright, that's all for today's agenda. you're all free to so whatever it is you'd like." she says with a smile. "can all of us collectively go live today? it's saturday." naomi asks. jina nods before sitting down on the couch, allowing for us to do whatever we wanted.

using my phone, we went on the v app and started the live. the other girls began to tweet the link and more people began to join.

"annyeonghaseyo." we greeted. "hey, we should come up with a greeting." naomi suggests. i nod, agreeing with her. "we're your good luck charm, annyeonghaseyo clover-inmida!" lia suggests. "how about making the front portion of it english?" yun ji asks. i spent awhile trying to get them to pronounce each word.

"2..3.."

"we're your good luck charm, annyeonghaseyo clover-inmida!" we greeted, bowing before we clapped for ourselves. jina gives me a few gestures, asking me to say something first. "hello everybody, this is clover's first live stream. we're not so sure on how to work this entire thing, so please bare with us! we'll work hard to debut and produce songs for all of you to enjoy. thank you." i said, earning claps from the others.