십사 • fourteen

it's been awhile since i updated because i've been busy for the past week or so but i'm back now, so leggo!

===============

"jisu-ah." rowoon calls from outside my door. "yeah?" i asked from my desk as i opened a few fan letters. "we've got the twins over." my eyes widened as he says this. i immediately race out the door and down the stairs, running past rowoon as i envelope the two of them into my arms.

"i hate the both of you." i choked as i began to cry. "jisu, don't start. this little-" "i missed you!" riley cried, letting out a few tears of her own, cutting off her brother in the process. "why are the both of you here?" i asked, stepping back and wiping my cheeks with my sleeves.

"rowoonie oppa said that we should come visit, the day that you debuted." riley says with a smile. "ahh.. did he?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. she nods, looking over to him. "he called sun woo right after we had our little facetime."

that night.. i called sun woo. before i decided to talk to rowoon.

i look over to sun woo who sends me a wink, knowing very well that i had put all the pieces together. he planned for this.. and his plan worked. i looked over to rowoon who was looking down at his phone, while he was seated on the couch.

"have you eaten?" i asked, clearing my throat as i looked back over to them. "yeah, we did. we just wanted to drop by." riley says with a smile. "have you gone to your parents?" i asked.

both of them don't answer.

"guys!" i scoffed in disbelief. "we changed our courses.." they admit to me. "to?" i asked. "we're no longer biomedical students.. we're in design now." sun woo says with a sigh. "that's awesome!" i said with a gasp. "i know! but.." riley droned on.

"you feel like your parents won't feel the same about that because both of them are surgeons." i said with a sigh. they nod.

"i know you'll be fine. your parents have always been supportive of you. you guys just felt the need to take on medicine because that's what you've been surrounded with your entire lives." i told them. "okay.. maybe that makes sense." sun woo admits.

i crossed my arms, letting out a sigh. "of course. everything i say makes sense. you two have always been the slower ones." i teased with a smile. they show me irritated expressions before it all eventually melts away.

"would you be okay with us going?" riley asks. i nod. "alright, we'll be on our way then." they tell me. i smiled, walking them to the door and watching them as they keyed in a passcode into the lock for the smaller gate, and leaving.

i went back into the house, shutting the door behind me. then, i took my phone out after realising that the sky was getting a little dark.

jisu : sunwoo-ah, make sure that the both of you take a sheltered walkway, it looks like it's going to rain. if not, call a cab.

rowoon's head lifts from his phone, looking over to me as he pats the seat beside him. i walk over and sit down, letting him shift his body so he was facing me. "you know.. i don't think i'll ever be able to get used to this." he says with a sigh.

"what?" i asked. "being an actual thing, with you." he tells me. i chuckle, shaking my head. "we're acting a little too coolly about this. aren't we?" he asks. "just a little. i don't really know how to deal with this situation." i told him honestly.

"whatever happens, happens." he tells me. i nod, agreeing. "do you have anything for tomorrow?" i asked. he nods. "a few photoshoots, but that's it." he tells me.