the awakening

a/n:
to anyone who has made it thus far in the book... we want to thank you. this book has had quite the effect on some people, and we want to thank you all for enjoying/screaming at/crying because of this book. we read every single comment, and though we don't reply to them all, just know that lily and i both love you all very much.
and this is why this chapter is a gift. a fresh start.
we love you.

-meli

wyatt shot up from his bed, completely drenched in sweat.

as he turned onto his side, a sudden cry of pure happiness escaped his lips as a worried jaeden came to his side.

"o-oh my god- jae!" wyatt cried, leaping towards him, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly.

"you okay wy?" jaeden asked, burying his face in wyatts neck softly.

"i-i think so..." wyatt trailed off. "you... you were just... but-"

"don't sweat it. it was just a dream," jaeden consoled him, hugging him tighter.

"okay," wyatt replied, pressing a lingering kiss onto his head. "i love you jaeden. so so much."

jaeden let out a giggle, muffled by wyatts skin. he felt his face get hot.

"i-i love you too wy." he giggled again. "but why so sudden?"

wyatt thought about it, causing a sharp pain to spike through him.

"i just love you. and i don't want you to forget that," wyatt said, kissing him with more passion then he'd had in a lifetime.

jaeden quickly melted into it, enjoying the mood wyatt seemed to be in.

wyatt gently pushed him away, taking a minute to breathe. he leaned his head against jaedens and they breathed heavily together.

"jae?" he whispered between their breaths.

"yes wy?" he smiled.

"we're telling everyone."  jaeden frowned, pushing him away firmly.

"no wy. we talked abo-"

"yes. i know what we agreed on but for what just went through, there is no way in hell i'm letting you leave me again. it's final. we'll release it right now." wyatt stated, pulling out his phone to start a live stream, which for reason made jaeden giggle, despite the situation.

"why are you laughing?" wyatt asked.

"okay, we'll let the fans know, because you're extremely passionate about this. and you're really hot when you're passionate." jaeden said , causing them both to blush. "but you should probably put on some pants." he whispered while hugging wyatt.

wyatt looked down to see he was, in fact, only wear his boxers. he laughed it off and grabbed a pair of roots pants.

when the live stream began, wyatt and jaeden quickly realized that this was it. they were telling the world who they were and who they loved. they told the whole story; of how jaeden and wyatt slowly fell in love, how jaeden felt as though wyatt was the only person he could tell about his life, and how their relationship blossomed from just friends to so much more.

though they didn't share what jaeden's old home life was like, they were content knowing that the majority of their fans supported them. they had seen finn, chosen, jack, and the others watching and fangirling in the stream comments as they told their story.

all was good in wyatt's life.

to the extreme.

a/n:
did you really think i would kill off jaeden? i'm cruel, but not that... okay maybe i am. i just love jaeden so muchhhh
-meli

author: lily & meli
editor: lily & meli
published: june 7th, 2017