:(

hello fellow littie kiddies !!!!

alright so i feel like this story is repetitive. i'm not one of those people who write crap stories and believe that it's absolute gold; i'm aware that some things i publish are complete trash and other things are decent.

in the begging, this story was decent. it was great, actually. people were enjoying reading it, and lily and i were enjoying writing it.

but now, every time we move on from a ship (fick/fack first, then jyatt), i feel like it's the same concept repeated over and over again. first it's harmless shipping and flirting, then drama, then more drama, then life-threatening drama, cliche endings, and then everyone's happy.

in my defense, that's the regular theme to most fanfics. some people put awesome twists on it, and others just go with what they want, which is also great. but with this story, it's getting kind of boring.

i love writing this story, so, so much (like you have no idea how much i love updating this book). i want to continue it. but i'm not sure if you guys want that, too.

so, i need your opinion!

do you guys want me to end the book soon, or do you want me to continue it with millie & sadie? please don't just say "idk man this book is the sHIT so you do what you want to do" or something (bc i've actually done that before and i now know that it's annoying af) !!

thank you, and please remember that lily and i love you all. thank you for sticking with this book thus far, voting, following us, commenting, and so on.

~meli

p.s. do you guys use the ship name "mildie" or "sillie" for millie x sadie? i use them both but i want to use the correct one lmao