Chapter 4- Jealousy

Nicole's POV 

 I leaned on the wall around the corner from them, just listening.

"Can I get a hug?" he asked her.

I peaked around the corner. She hugged him and he hugged her back. His arms wrapped around her waist.

"Little bvtch." I said under my breath. 

I'm Nicole Huffington. The most popular girl in the school and the prettiest if I might add. I have a big brother named Trevor, he's 17. We live lavish. Our parents are rich and they give us everything we want... except attention. So I just demand it from people at school. I like Devonte and he WILL be MINE. No ands, ifs, or buts about it. I get what I want. My three girls, Taylor, Keisha, and Alyssa are always down to ride for me. We run this school. If I have a problem with someone, they'll help me take care of them. That burnt little skank Ayana will be taken care of. When she least expects it, she'll be taught to stay in her damn place.

I went off to find my girls and tell them what we needed to do. All three of them were at Alyssa's locker talking. I power walked up to them. 

"Oh hey Nicki." said Alyssa. That's what they call me, Nicki. It's two syllables just like Nicole, but I don't mind.

"Listen up! We have a problem!" I said.

"A problem, who is it?" asked Keisha.

"This girl named Ayana."

"Oh you mean that ugly new girl you were telling me about in your biology class?" asked Taylor.

"That's right Tay." I said. "She's in the way of me getting Devonte."

"When are we gonna beat her up?" asked Keisha, hitting her fist. "Cuz you know I can't wait."

"In the girls bathroom after school. As soon as she comes in, Alyssa you hold the door closed. Keisha and Tay, you two and I will jump her. And don't show any remorse. She needs to learn her lesson." I said.

"Bet." said Tayor.

"That's sounds like a plan." said Alyssa.

Ayana's POV

3:29

"RIIIIINGGGG!" the school bell rang. School was finally over. I got up from my desk and stretched. Seemed like I had been sitting there for days. 

"Don't forget students, that report on the Bubonic Plague is due on Monday!" said Mr. Phillips. The halls were crowded with people being let out from there classes. I was going to one and one place only, THE RESTROOM. Mr Phillips wouldn't allow us to take bathroom breaks during his class. 

I entered the restroom and rushed into the stall. I could here voices outside my stall. I flushed the toilet and walked out. The vibe was tense. The light skin with hazel eyes who glared at me yesterday and 3 other girls were just standing there. My heart started beating faster. I dried my hands under the hand-drier. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see one of the girls close the exit door and lean on it to keep it closed. Uh oh.

The light skin with hazel eyes suddenly pushed me against the bathroom wall. I hit my head really hard, it started to throb. "OUGH!!" I yelled in pain.  

"SHUT UP!!" she slapped me across my face. 

"What's your problem?!" I yelled, pushing her off of me. I can't just let them win.

"WHAT MY PROBLEM??? My name is NICOLE, and DEVONTE is mine, YOU'RE MY PROBLEM BVTCH!!" she yelled in my face before throwing a punch to my head. I fell to the floor lightheaded. 

I saw the other two girls circle around me. They all began to kick, knee, and punch me repeatedly for 5 minutes straight. I wanted to scream but the sound just wouldn't come out, no matter how much I tried. They laughed as they beat me as much as they could. Just when I thought they were done, Nicole punched me dead in the eye. 

"Now if you don't want this to happen to you everyday after school, I suggest you stay away from my man." she leaned down next to my ear. "If you say anything to anybody, we'll hurt your precious little Grandma. I know where you live."

My eyes widened. How the hell does she know where I live??? I have to keep my mouth shut then.

"And I thought Brazilians were pretty, not burnt with overgrown nappy hair." said Nicole. They all laughed and left me in the restroom. Even though I've heard that all my life, her words hit me hard.

I broke down in tears. I thought I've gone through this enough. Obviously not. What do I ever do to people?? 

I looked in the mirror. They beat me BAD. My face and arms were COVERED in purple bruises, I had a black eye, and my nose was bleeding. I rinsed my face off the best I could. Then I searched in my bag, found my sunglasses, and put them on. I put on my jacket, took a deep breath and walked out the restroom. 

4:33

When finally arrived home, all the lights were off and Avo (Grandma) was asleep on the couch with her yarn still in her hand. I'd be damned if something ever happened to her.  She's all I have. I went upstairs to my room and took a long shower.

.............................................................................................................................................

Nicole's cruel isn't she? Just when things we're going good for Ayana. Don't forget to vote and comment! Next chapter will out tomorrow night.