Chapter 12- You should sign up

Nobody's POV

It was after school and Dee, Key, Roc, JI, Alexia, Nova and Peachez were waiting in the school waiting room for their parents to come pick them up. The Dean, Ms Scott and her assistant Raina were at the front desk of the waiting room figuring out how to use the new loud speaker system.

"Push that in." said Ms Scott.

"Like this?" asked Raina as she pushed in a metal part in the speaker.

"Yeah, now let's see if it actually works. I don't know why Mr Ralston thought this was such a good idea.

They both laughed.

Raina looked at the computer. "Oh look. Someone's here."

"LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW! I WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY WHOOP ALL OF YOU IN BASKETBALL." declared Nova.

JI rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone."ooo I'm so scared." he said sarcasticly.

"Whatever.. I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!"

JI shook his head.
"And I taught yewr everything yewr know and yewr still suck." said Dee.

"Busted a hole through the damn kitchen window too." said Alexia.

"Pshh, WHATEVER." said Nova.

"..whatever.." said Key mocking him. He laughed quietly.

"You gettin smart with me lil boy?" asked Nova.

"You the lil boy." said JI. "Tf are twalkin bout?"

"WASSUP?" said Key jumping up with his hands in a fighting position.

"Bruh you ain't gone do nun, you don't want no piece of me." said Nova.

"Oh yeah? Well confront me outdoors, is that affirmative to your desires?" asked Key.

Deetranada and Alexia laughed.

"Cash him ousside howbow da?" said Alexia.

"Why don't you ever take my side Alex??" asked Nova.

"When your side is right then I'll take it." she said.

"I'm always right... And can y'all stop kissing!" yelled Nova.

Peachez and Roc stopped kissing and looked at him.

"MAN SHUTUP!" exclaimed Peachez.

"I'll shut up when you two get a room." said Nova crossing his arms.

"Why are you so annoying?" said Roc.

"WILL JUSTIN RIVERA PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT. YOUR MOTHER IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP!" said the loud speaker.

JI started gathering his things.

"Thats your name?!" asked Nova before laughing. "JUSTIN? Bye Justin Bieber!"

"Man whatever..." said JI. "As far as you should be concerned, my name's JI.

"Ok justin." said Nova still laughing.

"CAN ANGEL HERNANDEZ PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT DESK. YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS HERE TO PICK YOU UP!" announced the loud speaker.

Everyone looked around wondering who Angel was. Nova's cheeks turned red. He started slowly zipping his backpack and putting it on his shoulder.

JI smiled and gasped sarcastically. "IS YOUR NAME ANGEL?!!" he asked Nova pointing at him.

Everyone laughed hysterically.