Chapter 25- The savaggetes

It was 8:23 am, Alyssa walked down the school hall way with an evil smirk. She strutted, swaying her hips back and forth. Her designer clothes fit her slim body tightly and her fluffy blonde hair bounced up and down as she walked. Guys stopped what they were doing to look at her. She walked into the girls bathroom. Nicole and Keisha were in the mirror fixing there makeup and hair. 

"Oh hey Alyssa." said Nicole as she applied her mascara carefully. Her long straightened brown hair hung from her head onto the sink. If any water came close to it, it'd revert back to the curly texture she dislikes.  

 Keisha turned around. "Heyyy bitchh! You look cute! Shit you got me thinkin bout gettin my weave in blonde next month." she said running her hand through her red sew-in. 

Alyssa plopped her book-bag on the sink. "I have something to tell y'all." she said in a serious tone.

"Spill the tea." said Nicole putting her makeup down.

"This past Monday, when I was at work.. I saw.. I saw Ayana and Devonte.. on a date together."

Keisha's jaw dropped. "OH HELL NAWW!!" 

Nicole clenched her manicured fist and glared at the floor in rage. "I can't believe this shit."

"WHAT WE GONE HAVE TO DO TO THIS BITCH FOR HER TO LEAVE YO MAN ALONE?!" exclaimed Keisha.

Alyssa sighed. "I mean we did a drive-by with your brother's bebe guns, she looked fucked up to me. I don't know what else we can do."

"I wish I could kill her black ass." said Nicole.

"Yeahh, I know! I feel like shootin the ho!" said Keisha.

"No, we'd all get locked up. I'm too pretty for prison." said Alyssa.

"We if they never catch us?" Nicole asked with maliciousness in her eyes.  

"They will." Alyssa said simply. "I refuse to let us get locked up for life because of that burnt little slut."

"I guess you're right... I just don't know what the hell to do. But I will figure it out and Devonte WILL BE MINE." said Nicole.

Keisha began to suggest something. "I'D SAY WE BEA--" The door opened, Taylor walked in. 

"Sup." she said. 

"Hey Tay." they all said at the same time.

"What's going on? " she asked. 

Nicole spoke. "So basically after all the shit we did to that black ass bitch, she still went on a date with MY MAN on Monday." 

Taylor's dark brown eyes widened. "WHAT?"

"And for once, I don't know to do..." 

"ummm... we could um, beat her up again?" suggested Taylor.

Alyssa rolled her eyes and let out a gruff sigh. "Ughh, NO tay. We've beat her up a million times!"

Taylor yawned. "Ya'll look, I hate her too, but it seems like her and Devonte are really in love. Love is hard to break up and redirect. Maybe, maybe we should just give it up and leave her alon-"

Keisha cut her off. "NAH! She finna get fucked up till she leave Nikki man alone!"

"EXACTLY! TF?! WE NEEDA FIGURE OUT A WAY TO FUCK HER UP!" Nicole exclaimed.

Alyssa put down her brush and turned to them. "What if we use knives this time?"

"WTF we can't kill her!!" yelled Taylor.

"Shut up Tay, stop being so damn soft!" Keisha yelled.

"I'm not, I'm just tryna be smart. We can't go to ja-"

"STFU." Nicole ordered her. Taylor put her hood on and crossed her arms, but did as she was told. 

There was a hierarchy with them, Nicole was at the top, Alyssa was her right hand man, then Keisha and lastly the baby and muscle of the gang, Taylor, was at the bottom. 

"Alyssa continue." said Nicole with authority.

"So I wasn't thinking we stab her, but instead we slit her everywhere. That should be painful enough. My brother has these ridged knives we can use." said Alyssa.

Keisha and Nicole gasped. "You got a brother?!" Nicole asked surprised. 

"Yeah his name's Jesse. He don't live with us though he ran away, now he lives at his friends house. My Dad disowned him, I'll tell ya'll the full story later.."

"Whoa.." said Nicole. 

"JESSE?!!" Keisha exclaimed.

"Yeah, you know him??" Alyssa asked with her eyebrows raised.

"That's my boyfriend! He said he had a sister, but he ain't say it was you!! WOW! That's crazy..."

"Good luck, he can be a wildcard." said Alyssa.

Keisha smirked. "A fine wildcard..."

Alyssa laughed. "Nah he ugly, but ANYWAY! Yeah, so he has the knives. Somebody has to pick them up tonight so we can do what have to do tomorrow. He stays up in Queens." Alyssa told them.

Nicole turned around to Taylor who was leaning on one of the out of order stalls behind them. "Taylor, after school today, go to queens to pick up the knives from Jesse. Alyssa will text you the address." she said.

"Yep." said Alyssa.

"I can't drive..." she said.

"Then ask your brother Andre to drive you there."

"Bu-"

Nicole cut her off. "Understood?"

Taylor sighed. "Yes Nicole."

.......................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading ya'll! I know I've been gone for a long time. Like and Comment <3 xoxo