Test day

You woke up by the sound of knocking at your door, you got up and opened it. Near.
"L asked me to come wake you up, you have to complete your tests soon. Your not the only one enduring tests, everyone is at this orphanage is. I suggest you have some food and bring a bottle of water with you so you can maintain concentration."
You hummed a yes "... thank you for the suggestion."
You got a shower and then walked to the closet to see if there were any clothes in the there. Surprisingly, the closet was full with clothes that would fit you perfectly.
You chose a long cream jumper and a red bell skirt with tights. You brushed your teeth and hair, you didn't really care about presentation, you just liked being comfortable. You left your hair down, got changed and left. You began walking down the stairs when you realised you were being watched.
"Whoever that is, I know your there." You said whilst continuing to walk.
"Oh, sorry." A boy with red hair and goggles stepped out, his face was an unusual shade of red.
"Are you ill? Do you have a fever?" You said whilst examining his face.
"What... e-erm... no. It's just your really pre-... e-erm... never mind." He said turning redder.
"Are you Matt?"
"Yes, and your Far."
"I am."
"Well anyway, are you going to the canteen?"
"Yes."
"Can I join you?"
"Alright."
You both walked down the stairs to the canteen, you got some cereal and 4 bottles of water, to last you for the duration of the tests.
"S-so, do... you... like anyone?"
"Define like."
"Erm, w-want to be with anyone?"
"Hmm." You began to think, causing you to twirl your hair around your finer. Still unsure, you said "I don't understand. I'm with you right now."
"No, no I mean, like, want to be their girlfriend."
"Oh, no." You said and continued eating. He sighed.
"Why did you sigh?"
"W-whaaat, n-no reason." He said blushing and waving his arms in the air, peculiar.
You leaned close to him, examining his face. You kept on getting closer until you were inches away from his face. He turned extremely red and gulped.
"Do you like me?" You asked.
"E-e-erm... I-I, I gotta go." He said jumping from his seat and running away. Very peculiar. You noticed Near was behind you, he sat down next to you.
"He wants to be your boyfriend."
"I know."
"Do you want to be his girlfriend?"
"No."
"Good." He muttered to himself, however you heard. He realised you heard and began getting up as to leave. Also peculiar.
"Oh wait, Near." You called after him.
He stopped and hummed, still facing the opposite way to you.
"Do you know where I'm supposed to go for the exams?" You asked.
He sighed, "It's in the hall, were you where last night."
"Ok, merci."
He continued walking away.
You went to the hall and saw Watari and presumably L in the hall.
"Hello Far, I assume you have a good idea of who I am?"
"...Yes."
"Good, in order to surpass me you need to do well on every test, including this one. Do you understand?"
"Yes.
"Ok, you will be tested in different ways, some will be timed and some won't..." he finished explaining and then you completed the tests. It took the whole day but was easy.