The party

Sayu picked out a beautiful black dress with a gap to show your leg. You thought it was a little to revealing but she assured you it wouldn't be. You went to Lights house early because Sayu said you just HAD to wear makeup, you begged to differ, like literally, begged. But she wouldn't budge. She done some smokey eye thing (sorry, I don't know anything about makeup, you can just imagine it however you want) which matched the colour of the dress. You wore black heels that hurt your feet but Sayu demanded you to keep them on.
You walked down to be greeted by a gasp from Light.
"Urr, what, do I have something on my face?"
He began to laugh, "what? Nooo, you just look really nice."
"Oh, thanks."

Time skip
The party had lasted a while now, it was so boring. You sat on the couch in the corner and just played chess on your phone. Parties really aren't your thing. A few boys had asked you to dance but your politely declined their offer.
Light suddenly walked over to you and grabbed your hand then began dancing with you. He smiled at you and despite your best act, you just couldn't smile back.
"What up?"
"The sky."
"That's not funny." He said, yet he looked slightly amused.
"It's not supposed to be."  You said seriously.
"Why aren't you having fun?"
"I don't like parties."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
From the corner of your eye you saw the same group of girls that you saw at school walking over to you.
"Err, well, nice dancing with you Light, I'm just going to go and sit over there." You said to Light and left before he could interject. The girls went over to him and began bickering to one another and to him. During the commotion you decided to leave, what a waste of time, you thought.