A trip?

You were in the canteen eating a flapjack on a table by yourself when Watari came in. Naturally, the whole room turned silent and he began to speak.
"We understand that you students have recently completed some difficult tests, and so we have planned a trip to a park where we will have a picnic. It will be tomorrow."
The room erupted, everyone was excited about this, everyone except you. Near probably wouldn't want this either, you decided based on your previous observations of him. You'd made many deductions about him, if you were correct: he doesn't socialise much, is dependent on others for basic needs, but is extremely intelligent and independent in academics, he also uses his toys to help him with problems. He doesn't leave the orphanage unless necessary, doesn't show emotions, or the less probable deduction, doesn't have any.
You finished your food and decided to go to Watari's office to see if you had to go. You knocked and he told you to enter, you asked him and he said,
"Everyone is required to go, unfortunately. I would say you don't have to however there is no one else to supervise you and the large majority want to go so I'm afraid I can't cancel. I'm sorry Far."
"It's fine." You said monotonously, as usual.
"Oh also, L got you this."  He said handing you a parcel, you were unable to see what was in it.
"...thank you, I suppose."
He handed you the box and you knew there were six items inside. Probably a dress, a shirt, two shoes(1 pair) and two socks(1 pair) judging by the weight. You realised he was grinning at you, probably because you had been subconsciously twirling your hair.
"So, Far. Who are you going to sit next to on the coach."
"I had hoped to sit by myself. But judging by your question, I'm led to believe that there are only enough seats for everyone to sit next to at least one other person."
He nodded.
"Well, in that case, I have no preference to whom I sit next to."
He chuckled "I have my own deduction."
"I see, is that tomorrow I will be sat next to Near on the coach?"
He laughed, "you just take all the fun out of it. But, yes, that is my deduction."
"Hmm... I see. Well, I suppose we'll find out tomorrow." You said
"I suppose we will."
"Also, do I have to wear the dress from L?"
"How do you know it's a dress?"
You ignored his question. He realised this and carried on.
"Yes, you do have to wear it."
You sighed, "Alright, I suppose."
"Will that be all?"
"Oui, au revoir." You said whilst exiting.
He smirked, "Goodbye."
You opened the door to reveal Near, he appeared to be about to knock.
"Oh, Far. I'm probably here for the same reason as you."
"Probably."
"You don't want to go tomorrow either?"
"I do not."
Watari spoke up, "Near, Far can relay what I said to her about the trip."
"Alright." he said.
"Oh but first. L got you this." He said passing Near a parcel.
"Do I have to wear this?"
"Far can tell you."
You both left and began walking. You told Near everything Watari told you, he didn't seem too happy.
"Ah, I see. Alright then, goodbye Far."
"Fare well."
You returned to your room and got a shower, you listened to Beethoven's 9th symphony in d-minor. It was quite relaxing. You put your pyjamas on and finished your book. You then realised you hadn't looked to see what L got you.
You opened the box to reveal a green dress with a belt across the middle with a white pattern along the bottom, it came above your knee. There was also a long sleeve shirt to go underneath the dress, the shirt had green patterns on the cuffs of it. There was a red bow too and some white socks that came just above your ankle when folded over. Lastly there were a pair of green shoes that fastened along the middle.

(Credit to owner, not my picture)

You looked at the outfit, it was ok. You didn't really like summer because there were always bugs flying everywhere and it was always too hot. You stopped thinking about it and climbed back in bed, however it was still early and you weren't tired. Suddenly you heard a knock at your door, who could it be?