School

When you woke up you got a shower and brushed your teeth. You remembered that L told you to go to the task force building straight after school. You then put on your school uniform. There was a long sleeve shirt and a red tie, along with a v-neck black no sleeve sweater and a black skirt. You put on the black knee length socks and a pair of black fasten shoes. There was also a blazer that looked similar to Lights, but you were too hot so you just put it in your backpack. You brushed your
[H/L] [H/C] hair and put on your black backpack, then left. You had packed a couple books in the backpack and so decided to read one on the way to school. You completed all your lessons except for one, you headed to that classroom.
When you arrived the teacher asked you to wait at the side of the class, you did so and waited for everyone to quiet down. The teacher was a young-ish women with glasses and black curly hair, she seemed nice.
"Good afternoon class, today we have a new student, her name is [Y/N] [L/N]. She will be joining us and I expect you all to welcome her. Ok, [Y/N] if you go and sit next to..." she hummed in contemplation "... Light."
You sighed a little, however you also knew this would be good because it meant you'd be able to watch him. Light waved showing you where he was, you walked over and placed your bag on the floor, then sat down.
"Now then," the teacher began, picking up a pile of booklets, "I hope you all remember what today is." Groans erupted from the class.
"That's correct, it's test day. I hope you all revised because this one is definitely the hardest yet." She said whilst giving out the tests. She reached your seat and said "[Y/N] I would still like you to complete the test, however if you don't do very well I can assure you that your results won't be shared with anyone."
You nodded.
When you began the test you realised it was extremely easy, child's play even. You finished in 10 minutes tops, then looked over twice and handed the test back to the teacher.
"[Y/N]? Done already?"
You nodded.
"Did you not understand some of the questions? Once again I assure you it's fine if you didn't."
"Oh no I answered all the questions and checked over twice."
She looked shocked "Oh, alright. Well I might as well mark it now."
You nodded and headed back to your seat. You pulled a book out of your bag and began reading. You were reading for a few minutes when the teacher whispered you to come back over.
[Y-Y/N] you, you did... brilliantly." She said, staring at the 100% she had wrote on the front cover, clearly amazed with your result.
"Thank you." You said calmly.
You returned to your seat and continued reading until everyone else had completed the test. The bell to signify the day had ended rang.
Light turned to you and said "How do you think you did?"
"She marked mine earlier so I already know how I did."
"Oh really, what percentage did you get?"
"100"
"100%? [Y/N] that's amazing."
You smirked a little, "Thank you."
"We need to celebrate!"
Wait what? You thought.
"Oh no, I don't think that's necessary Light."
"Of course there is! And besides, when was the last time you went to a party?"
"A party? I've never been to one."
"Exact- wait what? Never, really? Well then we're definitely having one now."
A group of girls came over to Light and started pestering him to walk home with them.
"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't walk home with you girls because I'm... I'm... err... I'm walking home with
[Y/N]." He said with a proud smile on his face and pointed at you. The girls immediately shifted their heads to look at you, they looked... menacing. You awkwardly waved and attempted to smile, until they glared at you with a look of murder in their eyes. They redirected their attention to Light.
"Buuuut... if you want you can all come to a party I'm hosting."
They all became giddy and their eyes sparkled.
"But only on one condition, you have to invite more people and tell them to invite more people. It'll be in two days on Sunday at my house."
And with that they left to spread the word of the party.
"Would your parents really allow you to have a party Light?"
"Yes, they trust me. And besides, they're going out to my aunties that day anyway so it won't be any hassle for them."
"Hmm, I see."
"So what are you going to wear?"
"Oh, I'm afraid I don't own any party worthy clothes so I guess I can't go." You said with a fake sigh.
"Hahaha, don't worry, I'll ask Sayu to go shopping with me and she can pick something out for you."
You sighed in defeat. You left the classroom and Light left not long after. You were leaving the doors when you saw the girls from earlier stranding at the front of the school.
"[Y/N]... wait." Said a panting, out of breath voice.
You turned around to see Light.
"I assume you saw the girls."
"Oui."
"Would you mind walking out of the school with me, if they find out I was lying..." he shivered "I'm not even sure what they'd do."
"Yes I suppose."
He sighed in relief.
"Ah, thank you, your a life saver."
You walked past the girls with Light then felt light the light pitter patter of rain. Then it started getting increasingly heavy.
"I have an umbrella if you'd like to share it with me."
"Urr, yes please." You said, it looked like you'd actually be walking with Light.
"To be honest, we might as well walk together after school considering we're going to the same place."
You nodded.