Reunited

Months have passed and you had become comfortable with all the members of the task force, except Light of course. L announced to you that you and him would begin working with N, Near.
The day had arrived and you pulled up outside the SPK building. You walked in along with the others.
"So... who is L and who's F?" A man who was later introduced as Gevanni said.
L stepped forward, "I am L, and this is F."
You felt that this was your cue to step forward.
"It's nice to meet you two, I'm Halle." A tall women with blond hair said, a hand reaching out to you. You shook it.
"This is N." she said pointing to a boy with white hair whom was wearing all white clothing sitting at the opposite side of the room. You knew it was him by first glance.
"Urr, is there something up with those two, like, do they know each other?" The blond women said to L noticing you two staring at each other, He nodded.
"Well, err... we should all probably leave the geniuses to their work." A large, muscular man with blond hair said.
And with that, they left. But for some reason, L had also left.
You looked around for him then back to Near, he was still staring at you.
You walked over to him and stared into his blank eyes. Slowly they started getting closer to your face. He closed the gap and pulled you into a passionate kiss, you melted into it. You two eventually parted and Near laid his head on yours.
"I've missed you [Y/N]."
"I've missed you too Near."
"Promise me you'll never leave again."
"Promise."

The end
I'm really sorry, I know this ending and the last couple chapters have been terrible but I really want to start a new fan fiction, I'm thinking... *drum roll*
Yuri Plisetsky x reader of Yuri on ice.
Oh yeah, I'll do an epilogue to this story just to finish things properly.