Liar

1 year and a half later
1 year and a half had went by and you had done all that L had asked. You were now as well known for your unflawed successes as he was.
Today was the day that you would meet up with L's task force and tomorrow you would establish your commitment to the Kira case.
They were all to come to your hotel room at exactly 3:00pm. It was now 2:50pm so only 10 minutes. You continued sitting on the floor playing with your toy robots when you heard a knock.
"It's open." You said monotonously.
The door opened. You were facing the opposite way to the guests.
"W-wait. F is a kid?!?"
"And a girl!"
That last comment really annoyed you, you were going to give them a evil glare but controlled yourself and calmed down.
You swivelled round so you were facing them then stood up. You were wearing a long cream jumper with a short green skirt and black tights.
Your [H/L] [H/C] hair was left out and swaying, a couple strands laid across your face.
A lot of the task force gasped and pale pink dusted their faces. In fact, it was all of them, even L! But of course he hid it much better than the rest.
"W-woah, F is s-super pretty." An absent minded man with dark, straight hair said.
"Matsuda." Another man with afro-like hair said whilst lightly hitting 'Matsuda' on the head.
A boy stepped out, he had caramel coloured hair and brown eyes, he looked... innocent.
"Hello it's nice to meet you, my name is Light Yagami." He said whilst holding out his hand.
You suddenly became stiff, Light Yagami? But that was who you suspected was Kira. What was L up to? Why would he have the prime suspect on the task force? To keep an eye on him? Probably.
Despite your discomfort, you shook his hand.
The other members introduced themselves then L interjected.
"Alright, now that everyone has become acquainted with F, can we please continue.
"Oh, also, I would like you all to address me as [Y/N]." (you can just pretend it's another alias or you can come up with a fake name if you want).
"Yes, that would be for the best." L said.
"Erm [Y/N], who do you suspect to be Kira?" Said Matsuda.
You looked at L for approval, he shook his head to signify you couldn't tell them exactly who you thought was Kira.
"I'm afraid I'm unable to tell you all that at this time, but I eventually will."
"Can't you tell us anything?" He insisted.
"Well, Kira definitely has access to police files but is most probably a high school student there go a relative or guardian of his is probably in the police force. Also, he's childish and he hates to lose, however is intelligent and has a distinct definition of justice. Although, he views himself as God and thinks he has to determine whether people deserve to live or not because he believes no one else will. Furthermore, he has recently been experimenting with his abilities considering the latest killings have reduced from high level criminals to petty thieves et cetera, which shows he is inexperienced with his present means of killing."
"Woah, how do you know all that?" A tall, reserved looking man said, hmm what was his name... oh right, it was Mogi.
"Oh, I know much more than that, but I'm afraid I simply can't tell you at this moment."
You sat down on a couch, L sat opposite you on a different couch and Matsuda sat to your left. You heard someone sit down to your right, you looked to see... Light. You shivered by the thought of the serial killer Kira sitting next to you.
"Oh, [Y/N], are you cold? You can use this if you want?" Light said whilst taking off his school blazer.
"...oh, thank you." You said taking it.
You hesitantly put it on.
"Aw no fair, [Y/N] you can always lend my blazer when your cold." Said Matsuda. Creepy, you thought.
"Really Matsuda?" Said Aizawa sarcastically.
"Anyway, [Y/N], what high school are you attending?" Light asked.
"I don't attend school, but now that you mention it, it might be helpful if I did..." you began thinking to yourself, causing you to begin twirling your hair.
"I was about to get onto that topic actually," L began, "[Y/N] I believe you should start attending high school, perhaps the same one as Light."
"Yes, I agree it would help the investigation."
"But how?" Said Matsuda.
"It will allow me to experience similar surroundings that Kira does, its probable that school is one of the reasons Kira began killing. Especially since we already know he's very intelligent, school most probably made him bored to the point of insanity." There was also the obvious reason that it would allow you to keep an eye on Light, but you couldn't tell them that.
"Alright, I'm glad you agree [Y/N], because I already had Watari register you, I have brought your uniform and you will begin tomorrow."
"Ok."
"Wow, it's amazing how calm you always are [Y/N]." Said Matsuda, whilst gazing into your eyes.
"Err, thanks." You said whilst shuffling away from him. Suddenly you felt someone's knee, obviously it was Lights. You quickly moved back to your left, but stayed closer to Light than Matsuda, besides, it's not like Light would kill you right now, hopefully!
"Well, anyway, I think it'll be fun for [Y/N] to be joining my school."  Light said
You nodded.
Liar.