Coming Home (DDM)

Dean
Age: 12

It's been 3 months but it's felt like years. Your uncles, Sam and Cas, have been comforting. They told you that there was a case at the airport. You even got to use Baby to get there.
"Uncle Sam, I thought dad said not to drive Baby." You asked him suspiciously.
"He did, but this is a special occasion." He told you in monotone.
You walked into the airport and stood by the entrance and waited, and waited. You finally had enough. "How are we going to solve this case by just standing here?" You asked your uncles in annoyance.
"We aren't." You heard a vaguely familiar voice and a firm calloused hand put on your bare shoulder. You turned around to see your dad in his air force uniform.
"Dad!" You said putting a bunch of force on your dad to give him a hug that almost knocked him over.
"Hey (Y/N)," he told you trying not to shed a tear. You missed looking into his forest green eyes. And he missed looking into your (Y/E/C) eyes. He pushed your (Y/H/C) hair behind your hair and pulled each other into a tight bear hug. You shed several tears.
"I missed you dad."
"I missed you too, bug."

Sam
Age: 13

Your dad has been gone for 5 months. Your uncle Dean has been somewhat comforting. You've eaten something other than salad for once, so that's a plus you guessed.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Your uncle yelled to you from across the bunker.
"What is it, uncle De?" You yelled back.
"Somebody is here to see you." He yelled back as his reply.
You put down your brush after finishing brushing your long (Y/H/C) hair. "Coming!" You yelled back. There were only two people you could think of that would want to see you. Your best friend,  (Y/F/N), and your dad.
You ran as fast as you could and saw a man with his brown hair in a man bun and in an army uniform. He turned around and saw you. It was your dad. "Hey, (Y/N)." He said in an excited monotone tone. You walked over to you and you ran and gave him a hug, and he kissed you multiple times on your forehead.
"Hey, daddy." You replied tears streaming down your face. He let go and stood up.
"Somethings different," your father told you. "Did you grow like 2 inches?"
"Practically," your uncle Dean told him downing a slice of pie.

Castiel & Gabriel
Age: 14

They popped into the bunker when they had time.

Crowley
Age: 8

Your father, the king of Hell, oddly decided to join the marines. You had his demons to watch over you.  But it felt like hell. Moose and Squirrel, as your dad calls them, come once in a while. You beg them to join you for tea parties, Moose joins, but Squirrel straight up rejects it. Sometimes you even try to braid Moose's hair. You make them wear tiaras and boas as well.
"Princess," you heard a familiar voice interrupt your tea party.

"Daddy?" You said in your light British accent, looking around the throne room from your chair next to your dad's throne as Moose and Squirrel stand next to you covered in glitter and wearing tiaras.

"I'm right here." Your dad said dropping his big duffel bag on the ground. You got up off your throne, with your curly (Y/H/C)  hair bounced behind you. "How did the demons treat my little princess?"

"Decently. But, it was boring."
-------
Hey guys! I appreciate you guys for reading my story (no matter how cringy). Message me a topic you would like me to write about. ( for all characters or just one). Thank you. 

-Tilly