T-shirt (Dean X Reader)

Summary: Dean sees you in one of his shirts for the first time.

The 4 of you (Dean, Sam, Cas, and you) had just gotten back from a Vamp nest. You were covered in blood, and somehow the boys managed to come out clean. You were pissed. "Man! I just got this flannel! Can't we ever have nice clothing?"

"Nope." Sam had said almost laughing. "You get used to wearing the same stuff."

You kicked off your combat boots and headed to the bathroom. Dean followed but you glared at him and he backed away towards your bedroom. You pulled off your shirts and pants, then turned on the shower. Once it was at your desired temperature, you pulled of your bra and underwear as well as taking out your ponytail with your (H/C) hair falling onto your shoulders. You were about to step into the shower when Dean decided it was a great time to ask you a question. "Hey, (Y/N) I was think we could watch a movie or someth-" He was cut off by your highpitched screaming.

"Dean! My God! Knock next time!" you screamed covering your body with the shower curtain. It's not like Dean hasn't seen you naked before, but you were just surprised by his presence. "You just can't come in unannounced. At least knock."

"Sorry babe."

"It's fine. Now, what was it you were saying?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie. Just me and you." He finished. "Just no chick flicks."

"How about Pitch Perfect?"

Dean has never seen Pitch Perfect, but he did know it was a chick flick. But he gave in. "Fine. I'll go to the movie store and get it."

As soon as he left, you finally got in your nice hot shower.

~

You got out of the shower when Dean had got home. You threw on your robe and went into your room that you shared with Dean. You shoveled in your shirt drawer to find nothing. I really need to do the laundry. You thought. You went into Dean's shirt drawer and grabbed an AC/DC tshirt that was far to large for you. It was just a tiny bit to baggy for Dean. Sam had gotten it for his birthday. He never remembers what size clothes we wear so he can get stuff for birthdays and other things.

You threw your hair in a messy bun, before you felt someone put their arms around your waist. You turned your head around slowly to see Dean smiling smugly at you. "You look good, in my shirt." He kissed your forehead. 

"Thanks. Now, let's watch that movie."