Maybe We Can Nope Our Way Out of This Situation Pt. 1 (Dean x Katerina)

Requested by: Icyrunitup
Imagine: Dean and Katerina become involved and to try to keep it under wraps from Castiel
Word Count: 2,642
Warning: none
Notes: Katerina is played by Ariana Grande

-----

[HEAVEN]
Castiel and Katerina were brother and sister. Of course, all the angels were brothers and sisters. But Castiel and Katerina were probably the closest of the bunch.

Wherever Castiel went, as long as it was safe, Katerina went. If he was watching over someone, she'd be watching over that person as well. Katerina tended to be bullied and pushed around by the other angels. More so by the archangels.

So Castiel decided that it was now his duty to protect her.

About 100 years later, Castiel had received a mission that would change some things. The mission basically was that a very important person had gone to hell, and someone needed to save them.

Castiel took up the offer and after that, he wasn't in heaven as much which also meant that the archangels could start bothering her again. Castiel hadn't been in Heaven for so long, that Katerina had begun to think that he rebelled.

So she came up with an idea.

Luckily, a few days later Castiel appeared in somebody's Heaven that he often spent time in. It was a park setting, abundant with trees, flowers, and butterflies fluttering about. She appeared behind Castiel and sat next to him on the bench that he was sitting upon. "Cassie, we need to talk." She began as she looked down at her brother.

"Yes, sister?" He titled his head awaiting what she would say next.

"I was thinking about, maybe leaving heaven for a while, and if you haven't left already I was wondering if you could leave with me." Katerina weakly smiled.

"Why would you want to leave?" Castiel squinted his eyes to go along with his tilting head.

"Everyone else just keeps bullying me and stuff, and you haven't been here to protect me like you usually do. You're always down on Earth with those humans. Specifically with the one that you 'Gripped tight and raised from perdition." She sighed a little. "I feel like I'm not a big priority for anyone anymore." A small amount of sadness filled Katerina's voice.

Castiel looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry you feel that way, sister." he looked back up at his sister. Who was currently kicking her feet across the soft green grass below? "I have a job that was given to me-"

"It wasn't given to you. You volunteered before they could announce who was chosen." She kinda sighed. "You might as well just leave heaven with me. You're never here anyway."

He didn't say anything.

Katerina stood up from the old concrete bench that Castiel and herself were sitting on and pulled the dark grey cardigan around herself. "I-" she started but didn't finish. "I'll see you around." She disappeared a small tear dropping from her tanned cheek, the flap of wings sounding in the distance as she made her way down to earth.

[AN OLD CABIN SOMEWHERE - BROKEN ARROW, OK]
~about six years later~

After six years you would think that an ex-angel would know how to defend themselves against most entities.

This, of course, was not the case for her current hunt. When researching, Katerina came to the conclusion that it would be a simple exorcism. That didn't seem to be the conclusion since there was about ten suited up demons hanging around in an old abandoned cabin. They weren't happy with her presence.