She's With Me (Dean x Reader)

Imagine: Dean sees you with another guy and gets defensive over you
Word Count: 2,377
Warnings: Alcohol, mentions of sex, cussing
-------
The last vampire ran towards you as you readied your machete above your shoulder gripping onto its base tightly so that it wouldn't fly out of your grasp as you decapitated the vampire. Only the thing is you would have decapitated the vampire if it wasn't for Dean jumping in front of you to finish off the job.

"I could have gotten that ya' know." You spoke as you lowered the machete and watched the vampires head roll across the floor.

"I'm sure you did, but whenever you go for one of those assholes, you end up almost getting killed." Dean looked at you after he kicked the head a little bit to the side.

You shook your head a bit and dropped your backpack off your back and grabbed a towel wiping off the little bit of blood that was gathered on your machete  from the one vampire that you killed not so stealthily when Dean and you entered the abandoned barn that the vampires chose to call their nest. "If I remember correctly, Dean; I killed the first vampire that we saw tonight and she wasn't even close to touching me." You looked at him fixing your eyes on him with a slight hint of irritation in them.

Dean didn't say anything.

"Well, that's all of them." You breathed out and looked around swinging your backpack onto your back and hung the towel off one of the straps. You looked at Dean for a prompt second and then shuffled out of the barn traveling towards the Impala and popping over the trunk and grabbed an old shotgun to hold upon the weapons compartment which was supposed to locate a spare tire. You placed your machete with all the other things with blades and Dean just threw his randomly into the trunk.

"Dean." You grimaced fearing that the blade would accidentally cut you from Dean tossing the sharp object.

"What?" He queried as he opened the driver's side of the car.

You opened your mouth to say something but chose to keep to yourself.

"Did you want to ask anything?" Dean asked looking at you standing in front of the door leaning on the frame some.

"Just don't throw sharp objects in the trunk when there's someone in the proximity of the area you're throwing it. That could have been a quick trip to the hospital." You let out a small breath and shut the trunk carefully trying to not let slam it shut. You made your way over to the passenger's seat and put on your seatbelt careful to make sure you tightened it just enough so that if you were to get in a crash you wouldn't die since it seems whenever you're in the car with Dean, he tends to not look at the road.

Dean breathed out and shook his head and sunk down into the driver's seat. His left hand was grasping onto the steering wheel as he dug around in one of his pant pockets for his keys which he then put into the ignition.

The ride back to the motel that Sam, Dean, and you were staying at was pretty quiet besides Dean's Metallica, AC/DC, and Led Zeppelin tapes playing in the background. He occasionally glanced at you every so often as you stared out the window watching the landscape go past you and the sun setting slowly over the horizon.

After about a twenty-minute drive, the two of you finally arrived at the motel. Crickets chirped and the cicadas sang their songs as you closed the impala door and walked along the sidewalk to get to the room you were stationed in. It was next to Dean and Sam's shared room.

You locked the door behind you and threw your duffle bag onto the bed across from yours and stripped-down your clothes throwing them into a portable laundry bag that you always bring with you on hunts and walked into the bathroom to shower quickly and rinse out the blood that was matted into your hair. You put on some mascara and a little bit of blush and some clean clothes, a light-weight purple and blue flannel, an old t-shirt, and some jeans along with a pair of converse. You walked out to the main room where Sam was reading something on his laptop and Dean was watching Scooby-Doo on the tv.