Nightmare (Dean x Sister!Reader)

Requested by: layton_anna_

Word Count: 296

Summary: You are four years old and you have a nightmare. You come to Dean for comfort.

Warnings: Fluff

------

"(Y/N), where are you!?" Dean dragged out his voice with his voice yelling loud enough to scare you. At this point in time, Dean was Dean-mon. He had gotten loose and got ahold of a knife. You were running with your other brother, Sam, but your little four year old legs couldn't keep up with his moose like legs. He didn't notice that you were falling behind. You just thought you were playing scary tag. You found a closet to hide in, and got inside it. You could hear Dean's heavy footsteps walking down the halls of the bunker. You trying to keep quiet but tears started streaming down your small face. Dean heard the crying and back tracked  towards the closet. You were about to collapse from fear.

Dean left the closet to grab an axe. He threw the axe about 4 times, when it finnaly came open. "Here's Dean!" He exclaimed.

And that's when you woke up. You screamed and cried. You grabbed your favorite blanket and ran into your oldest brother, Dean, room.

He heard sniffling from low on the ground. You jumped onto his bed and he grabbed his gun from underneath his pillow. He scared you. Then he realized it was you. "Hey kiddo. What's wrong?"

"I-I-i had a nightmare," you studdered. "Yo-you were a demon. I was going to hide with Sammy, but he was to fast. So I hid in the closet. Then you came at me with an axe."

He pulled you closer to him. "It's okay." He shushed as he spoke softly to you. "Do you want to sleep with me or go back to your room?" He spoke in what was barely  whisper.

"Back in my room, please." You sniffed. "Can we eat some pie first?"

"Sure, kiddo."