It's Been a While

Hey everyone

Hey everyone. It's been about a year since I last posted anything in this book and I sincerely apologize on my behalf. 

If you have caught up on the things happening on my profile, you may have noticed a few changes. 

1. My Username
    - My old username was Speedy_Squirrel if you remember and has made a big change to Tilly_Venae. This username to me seems more mature to me and it seems easier to remember.

2. Missing Chapters
    - If you have noticed, a few of the more well-written chapters in this book are missing. This is because I have deleted them. When these were posted I was the fresh age of thirteen and was pretty clueless about things such as plagiarism and grammar. These chapters that were deleted I had found on Tumblr and posted without asking if it was okay that I did so. I thought that if I posted these with only giving credit was okay. But, now that I'm fifteen, I realized that you need to ask. Me being the lazy piece of shit that I am, I didn't feel like asking all these great writers if I could use their work. So in return I just deleted them.

So now that I've cleared things up, here's what I've been wanting to say. 

I am now accepting requests for imagines to write for you all. 

Heres the things I'm looking for if you request an imagine. 

1. What season your imagine takes place in
2. If your imagine is a BSM(brother-sister moment), DDM (daddy-daughter moment), oneshot, or preference
3. If your image is a reader insert or your OC (original character)
4. If it's an OC here are the things I need...
     - Character's name 
     - Character's eye color
     - Character's hair color
     - Character's personality
     - Character's height
     - Anything else you think is important to add

That's all from me for now and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. 

     - Tilly