Out of the Woods (Castiel x Reader)

Word count: 589

Summary: Team Free Will finds you in the woods and Castiel takes you to the bunker to heal you.

Warnings: None

Requested by: Slowly_Moose
~~~~~
"Help!" You screamed. "Help me!" you were running slowly trying not to hurt your ankle more than you already did. Damn tree you thought.

You had gotten your self in quite a predicament with a monster you've never heard of. A dogman. You've heard reports of it chasing deer across the road. People knew something was up when they saw the red eyes staring at them. You've never heard anything like it. But the way it was described just gave you the chills.

You had stopped when you saw a cabin. You limped up to as you tripped on a large fallen tree as you were pretty sure that you had sprained it. You sat in a dirty wood chair that was by the dusty stone fireplace that probley hasn't been used in years.

You sat there for about 20 minuets before you heard the heavy breathing that you noticed as the dogman's. It pounded and pounded at the old wood door. You weren't safe anymore.

You grabbed you silver knife hoping that you could bring it down like a werewolf. It finnaly barged in and scratched you on your arm. You screamed and must brought attention to yourself because three men had busted into the cabin. Two with guns and one with a silver blade of some sort. The man with short light brown hair shot the dogman and he fell to the floor. But there was only one that had caught your eye. He was the shortest of the three, he had the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen, and his dark brown hair looked like he hadn't touched it since he woke up. When he looked at you were blinded by a bright lighted that shone from behind his back.

You lifted your arm to block the light from shining at your face. One of the other 2 men, the one with the short light brown hair, had looked over at him with wide eyes of realization.

The blue eyed man walked up to you and attempted to pick you up. You screeched in pain loudly, and he gently sat you back down and you grasped onto your ankle and you pressed your hand firmly onto your flannel to stop the bleeding. He had looked over at the other two men and he nodded.

Within seconds, you were no longer in the old rundown cabin and in a small library. He had put up two fingers and tried to put them on your forehead.

You moved your head. "What the hell are you doing?" you asked impatiently.

"I'm trying to heal you," he had said in a deep monotone voice.

"Ha! That's hilarious!" You laughed sarcastically. "No, really what are you doing?"

"Like I said I'm trying to heal you." he commented back.

"What are you?"

"I am Castiel. I am an angel of the Lord."

"Yea sure. Prove it."

He proved it by putting his fingers on your forehead. And sure enough, It worked. You had a strange sensation that went from your head to your toes. You took off your flannel where the deep cut that the Dogman had left was gone. Then you got up on both of your feet with no pain. You were in awe.

"Ho-how did you do that?"

"I'm a celestial being. It can do things humans think are impossible."

"Oh, I guess that would make sense." You looked at the ground, sweeping a piece of your (Y/H/C) hair behind your ear. "I'm (Y/N)."

"Welcome to the Bunker (Y/N)."