Chapter 6 ☾ New York

Anna didn't know what to do, she stayed locked in the washroom for a while trying to think. She knew she couldn't stay there the whole ride, there was still about three hours left before she got to new York. Someone had knocked on the door of the washroom.

"Yes, yes, huh, I'll be out in a moment" Anna said

She took a couple of deep breaths and opened the door. The man dressed in black was there. She passed him awkwardly has he watched her. Once she was completely out of the way the man stepped inside the washroom. Once he closed the door Anna started sprinting. She made her way back to her seat and got her bag of food and water, she then went to find some other place to sit so the man wouldn't know where she was. Anna found this spot alone on the train but there were many people around which made her uncomfortable but she didn't have much of a choice.

Anna sat down and looked around, she saw a man asleep a couple of seats down with a hat half off his head. Anna got up and walked towards him she took his hat quickly and went back to her spot hoping no one saw her. She put it on and tilted it towards the front to cover her face. Anna kept on looking at everyone, paranoid they were out to get her. Her leg was shaking and she just wanted to get to new York.

Three hours finally passed by and the train stopped at the new York train station. Anna picked up her bag and started to walk nervously towards the exit. Her heart started beating quickly when she noticed the man in black. She tried walking faster but it was hard to pass people, everyone seemed to be in a rush. Anna finally made it out of the train and onto the platform when she saw two other men dressed with sunglasses, and all black suit with these dark blue'ish gloves. Anna tried to keep calm, she turned left and was walking rapidly, the two men plus the one in the train were walking in the same direction. Anna knew that they were following her. Anna didn't know where she was, she knew less about New York then Arizona. Big building everywhere, she had to get inside the city, and fast. Anna kept on walking and noticed there weren't many people around her which meant it would be easier to attack her. Anna was walking on a sidewalk with her thumb out hoping someone would stop to give her a lift to New York City, but not one car stopped for her.

Anna looked around and noticed the three men in black weren't anywhere to be seen and she wasn't sure if this was a good this or bad thing. Anna turned back around to look forward and there they were, walking her way. Anna gasped and dropped her bag. She started to run in the opposite direction. It wasn't to hard for them to catch up to her. One of them grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

"No! No! Let me go!" She shouted.

The men dragged her away from the street so one know would see them. Anna grabbed on to the man's arm trying to radiate him but he didn't even flinch. She was surprised, why wasn't anything happened, why wasn't he screaming in pain, why weren't her abilities working. The men dragged her into an alleyway where waited a van. They opened up the back door and threw Anna inside. The inside of the van was different than usual. It's walls where covered but some odd metal or something. One of the men put on a hazmat suit and took these weird looking cuffs and put them on Anna's ankles and wrists, restraining her. The man in the hazmat suit then got inside the back of the van with Anna, the two others made their way to the front, the van turned on and they were off. The man who was in the back with her took out a gun from the pocket of his suit and pointed it at Anna.

"Try anything and your dead" He said firmly. Anna didn't think these men cared if she was taken alive or not anymore.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked

The man didn't answer

"Who are you?" She then asked

Still no answer

"What do you want with me?" She tried to ask another question but to no one's surprised the man still didn't answer, Anna was annoyed "ANSWER ME!" She shouted

The man rolled his eyes and leaned forward. "We are Hydra" He answered "and I think you might have a clue where we are taking you and what with want with you. You see you're different from the other, it's not everyone who is living with radiation with radiation in their body"

"So what, you're just going to use me, is that it" Anna said

The man smirked and leaned back. Anna knew nothing good was going to happen and she couldn't stay here, she had to get out. Anna tried to discretely put her hand on the wall of the van and when she tried to melt it nothing happened. Something was wither wrong with her abilities or this van was made of something that could resist her radiation. Anna knew they were getting further and further from New York City and that wasn't good either. Anna started to cry, but not just tears falling down her face, but she started to sob and shout.

"What are you doing?" the man asked

"It hurts, it hurts!" Anna shouted

"Shut up will you!" the man shouted back

Anna kept on crying hysterically and the man was getting annoyed. "What is wrong!"

"This happens, I have these uncontrollable pains for hours!" She sobbed "It's probably because of the radiation"

"Is there anyway to stop this so I don't have to hear you cry for hours?" The man asked annoyingly

"Strong sleeping drugs. You can get them at a store. Please, please!" Anna shouted

He rolled his eyes once again. The man knocked on the wall closer to the front of the van three times, paused, then knocked again two times. The van stopped and they were able to hear the sound of the front door of the van opening and closing. The back doors opened and there stood one of them man.

"The girl, she needs sleeping drugs" The man in the hazmat suit said to the other.

Anna was still crying very loudly, she did it on purpose to annoy him.

"This isn't in the plan Langton" Said the other man

"I'm trying really hard not to shoot her right now" The man who's name was Langton said

Anna still had another trick up her sleeve, she rolled her eyes behind her head and fell onto the floor. She started 'seizing' both men where surprised about what just happened.

"Shit! I think she's seizing" Langton said "What do we do" He got up and walked towards her shaking body. Anna then opened her eyes and hit Langton's head. He dropped his gun and Anna picked it up, she didn't have a good grip on it but she had it. She pointed it at Langton who was starting to get up and shoot him. She then turned towards the other man and shoot him too before he had the chance to get her. There was still one guy left and he ran towards the back of the van with a gun and shoot Anna in the shoulder. She shouted in pain, her blue blood started dripping down her shoulder onto the truck and it started to melt it.

"Oh shit!" He said

Anna passed the cuffs over the blood and it started to undo. She was able to rip them off. The man tried to shoot her again but missed, he started shaking, he was afraid of Anna. She was able to stand but even if her ankles where stuff cuffed. She jumped out of the van and onto the man. He fell onto the ground and dropped his gun. Anna's blood started dripping onto him, he started to shout, it made a whole in his stomach. She put her hands on his face and burned him. His screams of agony could've been heard miles away...