Chapter 9 ☾ Tony Stark

Anna left the coffee shop, she was upset, upset with herself, how could she be so reckless, how could she have let herself do something like that, now they found her blood, sooner or later they would connect the blue substance to her. She had nothing to lose, she was going to be a fugitive and those Hydra people were still after her. She didn't have anything to lose. Anna walked around New York City and made her way to the large Avengers tower. She stood in front of it and looked at it, that was all. She wondered if Tony stark was inside. She wanted to go in, she wanted to go in so badly but what would be the fun in that. Tony Stark didn't only kill her mother, destroy her home, but he also ruined her beautiful city. She missed Vienne so much but it wasn't the time to think about that right now, right now, it was time to text her limits, she what her powers could do, right here, in front of the avenger's tower. Anna walked towards the street and stood in the middle of it. Cars stopped when they saw her and started to honk angrily.

"Get out of the way" Shouted the people.

Anna smirked. She put her bag down on the floor and walked towards the car in front of her. The annoyed man wondered what she was doing. Anna slammed her hands onto the front of the car that made a huge dent.

"What the hell are you doing!" The man shouted

Anna smiled and the car started to heat up, the man was confused. The front of it started to destroy, the radiation was taking the car, it was going all around it and the man started to notice something was wrong. He put his hand on the door to push it open but when he did it burned him and he shouted in pain. He wanted to let go but couldn't, his body seemed to have frozen. Anna looked at the man in the eyes has he burned, his body blistered like the others did when she radiated them. The man suffered and died shortly. Anna shouted and hit the car again. It's window's shattered and it burst into flames. The people in the other cars and who were standing around started running away from Anna. They were all scared and ran around screaming. Anna was having fun, she was finally able to use all her power. Anna jumped up and hit the ground with her fist, she let out a loud scream that echoed. The ground shook for a second and then all the windows in the building around her burst. She spread her arms witch then caused a radioactive shock. Many civilians fell to the ground, some got hurt but none died. Anna turned around has she heard the sound of someone clapping. The one and only Iron man emerged the top of the avenger's tower.

"What a show you put on" He said has he floated down in his metal suit. "How about we leave the poor civilians alone and have a chit chat about what's bothering you"

Anna knew what he was doing, he was mocking her, making fun but he didn't know what she could do, he didn't know her power, she knew she could kill him in an instant. Tony took off his Iron man mask revealing his face, he took a better look at the person causing all the mayhem and was surprised to see how young the girl was.

"How old are you exactly?" He asked

Anna smirked "Twelve" She answered

Tony started to laugh, he had a hard time believing this little girl did so much damage in just little time all by herself, she had to have a weapon of some sort.

"Alright, hand over your weapon" Tony said

Anna tilted her head but decided to go with it. She walked towards Tony who had his hand out. She put her hand in his and touched his face with her other hand. She slowly burned his face, Tony was no expecting this. He looked down at Anna struggling.

"I'm the weapon" She then whispered to him.

She let go of him and put her hands on his chest letting out a strong shock that pushed him into the building behind him. He didn't expect that, his disbelief was showed all over his face, he knew this wasn't a joke anymore, he put his mask back on. Anna approached him and put her hands on his chest again.

"You killed my mother" She said and shocked him again

"You ruin my home" She continued shocking him again

"YOU DESTROYED MY TOWN!" This time she shouted letting out a wave of radiation sending Tony flying.

He got up back after a while and lifted his harm ready to shoot with his force beam. She raised her arms and closed her eyes and to her surprise she didn't get hit. Anna opened her eyes and saw a glowing force field around her. She couldn't believe what she had just done, she used the radiation to create a shield. Tony Stark was has, if not even, more surprised than her.

"Listen kid, I don't know what you think I did but I didn't do it, I didn't kill anyone's mother, nor destroy any city" Tony said "Look I don't want to hurt you"

"Yet you tried to hit me with a force beam" Anna added "You might not want to kill me but I want to kill you"

Anna started to run towards Tony went she got shot with a force beam but it wasn't from him. Anna cough and looked up to see another one of those suits, but this one was larger, and black.

"You okay Tony?" Asked the man in the suit

"Fine, thanks James" Tony answered has he got up.

Anna was still down, it hit her hard, she's never really faced people with this type of weaponry. She tried to get up, it took her some time before she was on her feet. James looked over at Tony "She's a kid" He said

"I know" Tony answered

James looked over at the girl "What do you want?" he asked

Anna laughed "Look at you, thinking you're saving everyone from me. You see, you so called Super-hero's aren't what people expect you to be, you cause more mayhem then good. For everything you save, you destroy. It's not only buildings, and villages that get turned into dust has you pass by, but so do the people, the family's, me" Tony and James didn't say anything, they seemed shaken by what she was saying. "Do you know what they did to me. Because of you, because of the bomb you created, you sent, I've become this monster filled with radiation. I was taken by these people, experimented on, do you know how it feels, to be so powerless to get broken down to then get fixed again"

Reporters and all sorts of people for the media where trying to get has close has possible to get everything on tape.

"Listen to me, I didn't send a bomb, your just confused, you just need to calm down, we can help you" Stark said

"You can't help me, no one can, I don't care if I live or die anymore, don't you get it, look at me" Anna replied

Tony knew there was nothing he could say that would make her want to stop. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to kill her, how could he, she was a child. Anna bent down and put her hand on the ground, she imagined a path leading to both men. She let the radiation follow that path. Tony and James didn't know what she was doing until they felt it, the heat of the radiation taking over their suits. Alerts and warning were going off in both James and Tony's suit but their bodies weren't burning, it was made with a material that couldn't be penetrated by radiation. Anna noticed and Tony and James charged towards the kid. They grab her and flew her up into the hair and onto the roof of the avenger's tower.

"Lest just end this" Tony said

"No!" Anna exclaimed and ran towards stark again. He shot his force beam again. Anna put her hand in front of her, but not to protect herself. She went flying backwards, her hand started to bleed. Tony and James went towards her body to make sure she wasn't dead. Once close enough Anna jumped on Stark and put her bleeding hand on his mask, she knew her blood was more dangerous. Tony's mask started to melt. He tried pushing her off but she held him with a strong grip.

"I don't want to do this" Tony said. Her hand was about to make it's way through the mask and if her blood touched his face he would die.

James grabbed onto her trying to pull her off. Tony put his hand on her chest and let out a force beam that knocked her out. She fell on the ground unconscious. Tony threw his mask off and there were visible radiation burns on his face. James and Tony grabbed the kid and dragged her inside the avenger's tower...