Chapter 12 ☾Promise

Anna barely talked, she would only talk to Clint and sometimes his wife Laura. Their two kids Laila and Cooper didn't talk much to Anna since they found her scary. They once tried to go talk to her but all she did was stare at them and didn't say anything. Anna was sitting on the couch watching the television, she was watching the news cast about that day she tried to kill Tony and the Hydra officers came to get her. She never really realised what she did was so horrible, watching it from this point of view scared her. She caused so much damage, so much pain, as she was watching, she got to the part when Marguerite appeared, she felt like she was reliving the moment again. She started to cry uncontrollably. Clint had just walked in the house accompanied by Wanda, when they saw her crying on the couch they ran towards her. Clint closed the television and him and Wanda sat down next to her.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's all over now" Clint reassured her.

Anna wasn't able to calm herself down, she wasn't in control of her emotions anymore, every once and a while she would go off, cry for hours, freak out, that's why Clint got Wanda to come, he thought that maybe she would be able to help her.

"I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home" Anna kept muttering to herself

Anna kept on sobbing and then she suddenly dropped to the ground and started to seize, Clint and Wanda stood up.

"Oh no, not now, not here!" Clint exclaimed

"What's going on?" Wanda asked

"This happens sometimes, she starts to panic and then she starts to seize" Clint explained. Wanda went to grab her "Not don't touch her, a large amount of radiation is leaving her body, Wanda you need to contain her"

Wanda took a step back, she needed to hurry up before Anna's body let out a nuclear shock wave inside the house. Wanda used her magic to make an orb around the girl, she lifted her off the ground and Clint indicated to her to Get Anna out of the house. Clint opened the door and Wanda directed the Anna out of the house. They all made their way outside, Anna was still seizing has mini shock waved hit the orb of magic she was in. This took all of Wanda's concentration and straight to keep the orb in place.

"I can't keep her in there for much longer Clint!" Wanda exclaimed

"Just a little longer Wanda" Clint said

Anna shouted and a much bigger shock wave came out of her, it was to strong for Wanda and she couldn't hold her magic any longer. Anna fell onto the ground unconscious, none of her radiation effected anyone or anything thanks to Wanda. Clint and Wanda walked towards the Anna. "Don't get to close, usually when she wakes up she doesn't remember where she is" Clint explained

Anna started to come to, she opened her eyes and looked up at the sky, she sat up confused, she didn't remember where she was and how she got there, she turned her head to see Clint and Wanda looking at her, she jumped up and put her hands in front of her ready to attack. Clint walked towards her slowly "Anna, it's okay, it's me Clint remember. You had a panic attack again, everything is be fine just calm down"

Anna took a couple of deep breathes and the memories started to come back to her, she looked at Clint "I'm sorry" She said. It was the second time this week, but everything it would happen it was always less bad, last time it took her hours before remembering that Clint was a good guy and that she was safe where she was. Wanda walked over to the girl and got on one knee to be face to face with the short kid. She put her hand out so Anna could take it, she then placed the other one on Anna's head, she went inside her memories and felt all the pain Anna went through in the past year, she could feel the pain of the physical and mental torture Anna went through back at Hydra, she could feel the pain she goes through when she's seizing, she saw all the horrible things that have happened to this girl at such a young age. Wanda finally let go of Anna and took a few steps back, she had started to cry has well. Anna looked at her not to sure what just happened.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me Anna?" Wanda asked

Anna wasn't sure if she should say yes, it was pretty odd that she would ask her that. Anna turned to Clint who nodded, Anna then agreed and took Wanda's hand. They walked away from the house, Anna wasn't sure if she should trust Wanda but she knew that if something were ever to happen she could kill her.

"We have much more in common than you would think Anna" Wanda commented, Anna looked up at her surprised, wanting to know what she was talking about. "I'm known to have destructive powers as well. I was taken by Hydra, in a different way but I was still with them for some time. When me and my brother got out, all we wanted was to kill Tony Stark, we had somewhat the same motive has you"

"What changed your mind about Tony?" Anna asked

"We realised he wasn't the enemy and that there were worse thing in the world then him, all he wanted to do was protect us" Wanda replied

They went silent, no one said another word for a while until Wanda broke the silence. "I'm going to help you Anna, control your power, help you with your mental health..."

"I've killed people, hurt many, even without wanting to I killed people, I killed Marguerite, that nice lady who saved me and helped me when I had no one. You can't help me. I have these horrible dreams every night, I haven't slept in weeks, I can't get the images out of my head" Anna explained

"Believe me when I say I can help you, help you find peace with yourself, I saw what you've been through, I know how to help. You are so Young Anna, too young to let this haunt you forever" Wanda said has she placed her hands on Anna but this time it was for a different reason.

Anna's body relaxed, Wanda put her in a Hypnotic state, she brought Anna back inside some of her old happy memories that she forgot about, she made her relieve those moments for a bit and then brought the girl back to reality. "What was that?" Anna asked has a small smile appeared on her face

"Old memories you seemed to have forgotten, I can help you bring them back" Wanda explained

They started to make their way back towards the house, they noticed Tony was back talking to Clint. Tony saw the two girls and started to walk towards them.

"Wanda, get the girl ready, it's time to go" Tony said

"Go where?" Anna asked

"We have to bring you somewhere else" Tony explained

"Why?" Wanda said

Tony took Wanda's hand and pulled her away from the girl so she couldn't hear. "The government want's Anna to be locked away"

"Locked away!" Wanda answered

"She's dangerous, and they'll do everything they can to get this girl locked away until they figure out what to do with her. I decided to come and get her myself, the government doesn't care if she's alive or not but I do, this is why we have to go now before they decided to take drastic measures to get her themselves" Tony explained

"I can take care of her, we shouldn't be putting her away" Wanda added

"Wanda, don't make this any harder than it should be. Clint told me about her seizures and bad dreams, she's still dangerous, it's for the best." Tony walked passed Wanda and went to see the girl. "Don't worry, where we are going to go will be safe"

Anna hesitated before following him, she looked over at Wanda who didn't seem happy about this. Tony walked towards a car and opened the door for Anna so she could get in.

"You promise I'm going to be safe" Anna said to Tony

"I promise" He answered and she walked inside the car...