Chapter 13 ☾The 'cure'

Tony and Anna were back in New York. Tony brought them to a facility, the Avengers facility. They made their way inside, it was so big, so amazing, like nothing Anna's ever seen before. Tony was going to keep Anna here, where she could properly be looked after. General Ross appeared and walked towards the two with a smile on his face to greet them.

  "Tony, I've been waiting for you" General Ross said

  "Yes well, it was a long way here" Tony answered

  "And this must be Anna" General Ross said looked down at her.

Anna didn't catch a good feeling about him and took a couple of steps back. General Ross looked back at Tony and all three of them started to make their way. They entered an elevator that made it's way down. They went all the way to the last floor, Anna didn't like the last floor, there weren't any windows. There were many different rooms and Tony brought Anna to one of them.

  "This is going to be your room" Tony said to Anna.

He opened the door and she walked inside. It was very big, it had a bed, a television, chairs, a table, it was like a miniature apartment. It seemed comfortable but Anna didn't want to stay here, she much rather be back at Clint's house.

  "Why do I have to stay here?" Anna asked

Tony was about to explain everything to her when the General cut him. "You are being kept under observation" he said "this is where you'll be staying until we figure out how to take that radiation out of you so you can be normal again"

  "Under observation? What is this, why do you need to take the radiation out of me, I don't understand!" Anna said trying to keep calm.

  "You're still very dangerous and unpredictable, you can't be going out in the world like this" The general added

  "So I'm a prisoner" Anna replied

Tony knew this was going south and he had to do something before Anna did. He walked towards Anna and was about to take her hand when she shoved him away angrily.

  "Anna, you're not a prisoner. You're just staying here for now, I'm going to help you so you can go back out into the world and live a normal childhood" Tony explained but Anna wasn't convinced

  "Wanda was going to help me. Not you!" Anna exclaimed

Tony looked over at General Ross "do you mind" he said

The general rolled his eyes and left the two alone. Tony knew she still didn't trust him and he had to get her to if he wanted this to work. "Okay here's the deal kid, I'm going to be completely honest with you. The government doesn't feel safe with you out and about. They wanted to lock you up but I suggested you stay here and no not has a prisoner but has a guest. You'll be able to walk around the grounds freely. The government just wants to be sure you're in one place so they can contain you" Tony said to Anna

  "Because I'm a monster" Anna added.

She walked inside the room and sat on the bed. She knew that all Tony was thinking was when was she going to strike but she had no intention's of doing so. She was a monster and had to be locked away for her own sake and everyone else's, it was for the best. Maybe finding a way to get rid of her powers were for the best as well, trying to control them properly could fail but getting rid of them would mean she would never have to hurt anyone again and her eyes would turn brown again, she would stop getting odds looks for everyone.

  "I want fight it, I don't seem to have any other choice. Just close the door and let me be" Anna said trying not to cry.

Tony felt bad for the poor girl. He closed the door to her room and looked at her for a but through the window that was on the wall. He watched has Anna let her body fall onto the bed, she started to shake, she was crying again. Tony went to find the general who was standing patiently waiting for Him.