Chapter 15☾Monster

"It's been four month's Stark, FOUR MONTH'S" Shouted General Ross "You knew she was gone and you didn't say anything"

Tony was pacing "You are the one who told me to look for a cure" Tony said to him

"Yes, find a cure, not create something to give her even more power so she can escape" General Ross continued "Was this on purpose Tony, did you want her to escape, did you really think I wouldn't find out"

Tony started to laugh. "Yes this was my plan all along" He said sarcastically "Of course not General, I did what you asked I tried to find a cure and it didn't work, and now she's gone"

It had been four month's since Anna ran away, she was able to get pretty far. Anna found her way to Germany, it was hard to get there, but Anna found a way, she was able to get a fake passport and with enough lying and steeling she was able to get on a small plane to Dinklelsbühl Germany. Anna didn't want to go back to Austria, not yet, she wasn't ready to go home yet and see her old friends and people she knew, she wanted to be far form Stark, from the U.S government but close to home without being there. Anna just turned 13 a couple of weeks ago, she knew she wouldn't survive without money or anything so Anna found a job in a small shop in the village, it was illegal for her to work since she didn't have any papers and was under age but she still managed to get away with it. Anna bought herself some brown contact's to try to hide her eye color and would only wear long sleeves so no one would see the marks on her arms even if it was really hot. The owner of the shop would let Anna sleep there with the condition of her paying rent each week. Anna accepted, it cost a little less than half her pay but she didn't care, it was better than nothing. No one seemed to recognise Anna, she was able to go to places without anyone giving her a second glance which made her feel more comfortable. Anna hasn't had the need to use her abilities any more, it's been month's since she's used them. She knew she was different now, that she could do new things but she didn't want to test them out, she was curious to know what she could do but fought against it.

Anna was working one day, a women and her two children who had to be about seven and nine years old walked in and started to look around the shop. The two children were on looking down at a phone that had to be their mothers, they seemed to be watching a video. The two kids looked up at Anna and then back down at the phone, they then looked at each other and whispered something. Anna started to get a little paranoid, she tried to see what it was those kids were watching but was unable to see. The owner of the shop walked in and waved at Anna, he went to the back of the shop and started to sort some files. The two children walked over to their mother and put the phone in her face

"Mama Mama es ist das Mädchen in dem video (Mama, Mama, it's the girl in the video)" Said the little boy in a low voice so Anna wouldn't hear him but she did anyway. Anna looked down trying to hide her face.

"Steigen Sie das Telefon, Sie und Ihre Schwester wurden darauf ganztägig (Get off the phone, you and your sister have been on it all day)" Their mother answered taking the phone away from her son and closing it. Anna sighed in relief, the mother didn't look at the video.

"Schauen Sie sich es Mama, es ist wirklich das gleiche Mädchen (Look mom it's really the same girl)" Her daughter then said trying to persuade her to look at the video.

The mother got annoyed, she decided to look at the video because she knew her kids weren't going to stop annoying her until her did. The mother turned the phone back on, she watched the video of that time Anna went to attack Stark. The women's eyes widen, she looked over at Anna, she realized she was in fact the girl in the video, it had to be. The women closed the phone and put it in her pocket. "Holen Sie sich jetzt aus dem Laden (Get out of the store now)" The women whispered to her two children. Without another word they got out of the shop. The women pretended like if nothing happened. She still had her phone in her pocket, she dialed the emergency number 110 hoping Anna wouldn't notice. Anna knew something was up and walked to the back of the store as the women watched her. Once Anna was out of sighed, the lady took the phone out of her pocket and explained to the officers on the phone that there was a dangerous girl at the shop were she was. Anna went to tell the store owner she had to leave because of an emergency and without waiting for an answer she took her backpack and made her way out of the store. The women saw Anna trying to leave and blocked the door.

"Manager! Manager!" Shouted the women.

The owner of the store came out from the back wondering why this lady was shouting and was blocking Anna's passage. "This girl can't leave the store, the police is on the way" The women said

The owner was shocked, he didn't understand why the police was on their way. Anna couldn't believe this women had actually called the police. Finally she had a normal life and this women had to come and ruin it. The sound of sirens took over the streets, they were here, the police was here.

"Let me pass!" Anna shouted but the women didn't.

The police entered the shop and surrounded Anna, the women and the owner of the shop. The women pointed at Anna, she got her phone out and showed the picture of Anna fighting Stark to the officers.

"Es ist ihr, alle eure Waffen raus (It's her, get your guns out)" Shouted one of the police officers. The six officers took their guns out and pointed it at Anna. The owner started freaking out, he didn't understand what was happening.

Anna put her hands up, the main officers took out some cuffs and started to slowly walk towards Anna. Anna didn't make a move she let the man cuff her.

"If I were you I would get out" Anna said to the Women and the owner of the shop. They looked at each other and without a second thought they ran out. The officers were all wondering what she was going to do, they didn't want to show Anna that they feared her. Anna used her powers to brake the cuffs off her. She pushed the head officers away from her. He then yelled at everyone to shoot. Anna threw her arms in the air creating a purple cosmic shield around her. The bullets weren't able to penetrate it. Anna was surprised, that wasn't the color of her radiation last time she did this. Anna then hit the floor with her, all the gravity of the room seemed to have disappeared, everyone except for Anna started to float up into the air. Anna then raised her hand again, bringing back the gravity sending the men crashing into the ground knocking them out. This was new, Anna never did that before, she looked at her hands amazed. Her heart was beating quickly, Anna ran out of the shop, many civilians were standing outside, some were taking pictures of Anna, she was exposed, everyone knew who she was now, she had no were to go.

"Monster!" Shouted one women

"Devil" Shouted a man

Everyone started shouting these things at Anna, she started to tear up, she felt dizzy, she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed thought the crowd and started to run, people were throwing things at her. She had to get out as fast as possible before she lost it, she didn't want to hurt anyone.

Author's note: I used a website thing to write in German. Not sure if the translation is exactly correct so if you read German sorry for the errors. Anyway I thought adding German would make it more fun and make you feel more appart of the story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, tell me what you thought in the comment's. Don't forget to vote and share with your friends:)
-Dalila