Chapter 11☾Mental Health

News helicopters where flying over the scene next to the avengers tower trying to get the best view possible. Many people were watching from a distance trying to figure out what was going on. The people watching weren't the only ones who were confused and scared, so was Anna.

"Anna, you've killed so many people. Make it easy for yourself and come back with us. You won't do well in the world with your condition, with all the people you've killed" Doctor Turgeon started "Don't act all surprised, I know all the people you killed, three of my soldiers, that boy back in Arizona"

Anna was surprised, she understood how he knew about her killing the three Hydra soldiers, but the boy back in Arizona, how did he know about that.

"All you do is lie. I've maybe killed, I may die out here but it's better than going back with you. I can't believe a word you say, you're trying to kill me and you want me to go back with you!" Anna shouted

Doctor Turgeon sighed "I didn't want to do this the hard way"

The doctor turn his head and looked over at one of the Hydra officers who held an odd looking gun. He shot it at Anna, a net came out of it and it wrapped around her shocking her. Wanda, James and Tony were about to attack but Doctor Turgeon raised his hand, he held an odd oval shape object.

"In this is some of Anna's bone marrow, try anything and I smash it on the ground, it can easily contaminate this city and kill many, many people" He said

No one moved, it was too dangerous to try anything. Anna was on the verge of dying, her body was giving out, she lost so much blood and the electric shocks she received didn't help. She was now too weak to get up, she couldn't feel her body. Doctor Turgeon started to walk towards Anna, he bent over and got close to her face "Just thought you should know, Stark was telling the truth, he didn't kill your mother" He said and started to laugh. Tears started to fall down Anna's eyes, she wanted to get up but physically couldn't. Has she was dragged across the floor in that net, she looked over at Tony and the others who seemed to be pitying her.

"No! Stop!" Shouted a women's voice. Running towards them was no other than Marguerite, the women who had saved Anna's life a couple of day's back, her husband Toby was right behind her. Anna couldn't believe her eyes, what was she doing here. "Leave her alone!" Marguerite shouted

"How many times will I have to be disturbed!" Exclaimed Doctor Turgeon has he took out a gun from his pocket at pointed it at the women.

"Marguerite, get out of here, it's too dangerous" Anna tried to shout

"You are NOT going to take that girl, over my dead body are you going to bring her back with you" Marguerite said

"Over your dead body hey?" Doctor Turgeon said

"Marge, get back here, MARGE!" Shouted Toby

Doctor Turgeon pressed on the trigger and the bullet hit Marguerite straight in the head. Anna's shout's echoed through the whole city, her sobs were all anyone could hear, "You killed her!" She cried "YOU KILLED HER"

Range grew inside her, she could feel heat coming out of her, the pain she was feeling right now was like the day she found out her mother died. She shouted even louder and the net around her completely turned into ashes. Anna got up on her feet and walked straight towards Doctor Turgeon.

"You killed Marguerite!" She cried

"Shoot her" the doctor shouted

Every Hydra officer pointed their guns at Anna and shot at her. Anna spread her arms and looked up at the sky letting out a yell, a nuclear shock wave came out of her and went straight towards the Hydra men. It destroyed the bullets at first contact and once it hit the officers their bodies practically melted and all that was left was bone. She had killed every one of the Hydra men in a second. Anna then turned around and ran towards Marguerites body. She fell to her knees and started to cry.

"No, no, no, no!" She murmured to herself "Why did you have to be here"

Tony Stark rushed towards Anna "We got to go" He told her. Anna ignored him still holding Marguerite. "Anna, I know it hurts but we have to leave" He repeated Tony grabbed Anna, she let him take her in his arms, she passed out moments after he took her. Her heart was barely beating anymore, she was on the verge of death. Tony ran into the half destroyed avenger's tower and got Anna into one of the labs. He activated F.R.I.D.A.Y so it could help him save her.

Anna woke up in a room, she was laying on a bed with things attached to her, like wires and needles with a heart monitor next to her. Anna looked at her shoulder that was all patched up. She undid all the wires and got out of the bed. She made her way towards the window to look outside, it was day and she had no idea where she was. There was grass and trees all around, she wasn't in the city anymore. Anna opened the door and walked out of the room, she made her way down the stairs to find Tony Stark sitting at the kitchen table with two other people that Anna did not know.

"Well look who's awake" Tony Stark said

Even if Tony had saved Anna she still wasn't sure if she could trust him. The other man who was sitting at the table got up and started to walk towards Anna, she took a few steps back nervously.

"Hi, I'm Clint, Clint Barton" Said the man putting his hand out. Anna took his hand and shook it "I'm Anna" She then said. The man had a nice smile, he didn't seem frightening at all, but warm and welcoming.

"Where am I?" Anna asked

"You're at my house" Clint answered "Tony brought you here three days ago, said you needed to stay somewhere safe so I agreed to let you stay here for a while"

"Three days ago?" Anna wondered

"You've been passed out for a while" Tony replied

Anna didn't say anything, she didn't feel comfortable talking to Tony. Anna then started to remember everything that happened three days ago and the memory of Marguerite dying rushed back to her head. Clint noticed something was wrong and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"What happened to Marguerite?" Anna asked

Clint turned to Tony who started to walk toward them, she had a sad look on his face. Anna knew what happened to Marguerite, she knew she died but she had to hear someone say it to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"She died, she appeared out of no were, she wanted to help you but she got shot" Tony explained

"why, why was she there, what was she doing there, she wasn't supposed to be there" Anna started to freak out

"ok, calm down Anna, calm down" Clint said. He put grabbed Anna's hand and they walked towards the couch. He sat her down trying to get her to calm down, she got on his knees so they could be face to face. Clint moved Anna's hair way from her face. "It's going to be okay" He said to her.

Anna nodded and looked down at her feet trying to not let them see her cry. Clint got up and pulled Tony away from the girl.

"her mental state isn't in the right place" Clint said to Tony

"She's been through a lot" Tony answered "Listen Clint I know this is a lot to take on..."

"I can handle it tony, I'll take care of her, but I just need to know if she's still dangerous, I have a family here too" Clint added

"I don't know if she's still dangerous" Tony replied...