Chapter 1

(Y/Ns POV)

Y/N sighed as she walked into her room. She was so bored, she was wearing her merch. She sat down on her bed and she tied her shoes.

She got up and and she walked out of her house. She was actually 19 years old but she wasn't going to collage. Her parents didn't argue with her about it, surprisingly.

I started to walk around my neighborhood and I saw someone's house across the street. I decided to walk over and greet myself.

I knocked on the door and a woman opened the door. "Oh hello, you must be my neighbor" she said sweetly. She seemed quite nice, I vlogged this and smiled "hey, it's me Y/N L/N, and this is my neighbor..." I waited for her to answer. "I'm Jake Paul's and Logan Paul's mother." I nodded "nice to meet you, could you say hi to the L/Ners?" I asked.

"Oh sure!" She laughed. "Hi L/Ners" she said and waved. "And Subscribe to Jake Paul and Logan Paul" she said. I laughed, "aye, always plug!" I laughed. I stopped recording. "Thanks" I said with a smile. The woman started vlogging and I was in it. She tagged me and everything.

"Nice to meet you!" I said and she gave me a hug. I walked back home.

(Pams POV)

I posted my vlog and Jake, my son, called me. "Yes Jake?" I asked. "Who's that girl in your vlog?" He asked. "Her name is Y/N L/N. she's a vlogger and she is my neighbor." I said.

"What's her YouTube name?" Jake asked.

I told him and I chuckled. "Your going to ask her to join team 10 aren't you?" I asked. All I got was a distant yeah, see you later mom" and then he hung up.

(Y/Ns POV)

She got into her pjs and she laid down on her bed. She fell asleep as her tiredness took her over.