Chapter 3

(Y/Ns POV)

We finally got to Cali. I was excited to be here, it was actually action packed and beautiful. We got to Jake's house and I watched his mom walk out of the car door and she went to the house door.

It opened and I heard "hey Pam!" Or "Hey Jake's mom!"  I got out of the car and I slowly walked over to all of them.

(Jake's POV)

I saw a beautiful girl walking towards us. Everyone else stared in awe.

She looks super nervous. She is so beautiful.

All the boys just stared and looked like they were drooling or something.

(Y/Ns POV)

"Hi, I'm Y/N L/N" I said happily with a polite smile. I looked at them and I only got stares. "Ummm..." i whispered.

I slumped down a bit, I felt a bit uncomfortable with all of them staring. I looked at Jake who cleared his throat as everyone snapped out of it.

"Hi, this us the team 10 house." He said and he held out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand and shook it. "Hi guys" I said with a happy smile. All the boys seemed to melt.

"Boys. Cut it out." Pam said.

They all obeyed and I giggled.

"Well come in and look around." Jake said and he started filming. "GOOOOODDD AFTER NOON JAKE. PAULERS. WHAT'S POPPIN? MAKE SURE YOUR SMILING, MAKE SURE YOUR" he paused and dabbed "DABBIN ON THEM HATERS AND LETS DO THIS THANG!!" He exclaimed.

I giggled and rolled my eyes. I watched him get some vibes and he pointed the camera at me "guys. This might just be our new member for team 10, Y/N L/N!" He said.

"Hey, what's happening Jake paulers" I giggled and I waved at the camera.

Jake smiled. "Where are you from?" He asked and he kept zooming in and out of my face. "I'm from....OHIOOO!" I yelled enthusiastically and I got one back by Jake, Chance, and Anthony.

"OHIO FRIED CHICKEN!!" I exclaimed and I ran off. "B***H!" They all exclaimed and we laughed.

"Guys guys guys" Jake said. We all gathered around. "What if we did an over night challenge at Wal-Mart?" He asked.

Everyone else walked away except for Chance, Anthony, and I. "LETS DO IT!!" We all exclaimed.