Chapter 5

(Y/Ns POV)

I walked into Walmart and I already had a plan. I smiled and I thought that it was a frat plan as well.

"Well, anyone got a plan" Jake asked and he looked at the vlogging camera.

"I mean, I don't, what about you Anthony?" Chance asked.

Anthony shrugged and they all looked at me. "Seriously. You guys don't have a plan" I said plainly. They all shrugged their shoulders.

"Well let's make a dog food pile first, then someone can build a toilet paper fort." I suggested.

They looked at me like I was super smart. "Never thought of that" Jake laughed.

Chance smirked "she's got that Ohio instinct." He said.

Anthony smiled "OHIO!" He whisper shouted.

~~~~~a little while later when they are building the forts~~~~~~~

I was building the fort and then I couldn't reach. I frowned.

"Oh, shorty, need help?" Jake asked from behind. "Yah I g--" I squeaked as Jake picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

"Can you reach now?" He asked.

I blushed madly "y-yah" I said and I continued to build on the second shelf.

---done building cause I'm lazy XD-------

We set up some bean bags and a small kiddy bed. Jake, Chance, Anthony, and I sat in a square and we were going to play truth or dare. (It rhymed. Darn it.) 

Then we stared telling secrets. Chance and I stood up. "Ok, so. We have something to tell you guys" chance whispered.

"We are siblings.." we whispered.

Everyone started at us in shock.