Chapter 14

(Jake Paul's POV)
-a few years later-

I was lounging around on the couch and then I saw my beautiful wife.

Y/N was currently walking down the stairs and she looked at me, her E/C eyes shimmering softly and she had the beautifullest smile on her face, I let out a soft sigh as she joined me on the couch, my arms snaking around her body, holding her close.

She was carrying something important, our baby. And i was holding onto our love. I have grown a bit more mature, I gently rub her baby bump with as much care and love I could give, I couldn't wait to see our baby boys face. His name was Grayson Andrew Paul. I hope he doesn't do some of the stupid but fun things I have done in my life. 

Y/N looked at him with a loving gaze and she kissed his lips then Uncle Kade walked in, chuckling softly, "How's my nephew holding out for yah Y/N?" he asked, She simply gave him a glare, he seemed a bit offended but he brushed it off,  he walked over to me and whispered "pregnant woman, right?" he mutters playfully. 

"My pregnant woman is fine, just don't do anything to piss her off or else I get punished" I chuckle and then I see Y/N shaking her head and then letting the back of her head rest on my chest, I smile softly and I run my fingers though her hair, she eased into my touch. Man, I love this woman.

I kiss her cheek gently, Uncle Kade leaves and we fell asleep, cuddling on the couch, the tv still on.