Chapter 10

There was a glowing light in the grass and I started to freak out.

Jake looked at it. "I'm going over there" he said

"No don't do it" I whimpered

We all watched Jake go towards the bright light that was in the grass. I was shivering in fear and I knew that his camera and phone were dying. So I pulled out my phone and I started taking a video.

We could all hear Jake yelling

"Jake come on...get out of there so we can leave" I whimpered out.

He finally got out. We all started to run back and we got to the truck safely. We drove off to the gas station and we all rested there for a bit.

I sat in the truck, completely petrified. I didn't even want to step foot out of this truck.

Jake went to the back windows. "You ok Martinez?" He asked them and they nodded.

"Y/N you ok?" He asked with a worried gaze.

I shook my head quickly and I looked at nothing but my shoes.

Jake quickly walked around the truck to my side. He opened the door and he held me close. "It'll be fine..." he whispered.

Everyone watched with a smirk on their face. I ended up falling asleep in his embrace.

Jake just sat in the seat with me and he let someone else drive (defiantly not the Martinez twins 😂). 

We finally got back in a few hours and Jake didn't leave my side at all. He just picked me up and walked into the house. He snuggled with me on the couch and everyone was pretty much taking mental photos before we all went to bed.

Man, this was one heck of a day that I could never forget