Chapter 9

(Y/Ns POV)

We stopped at the gas station and I hummed to the music as I waited for us to get a move on.

Jake got back in the truck and we drove to the Desert. It was almost night time and we sat there for a bit.

-----dark outside----

"Oh crap..." I mutter under my breath and I got out of the truck, as well as everyone else. I walked with chance and Anthony. I obviously stayed closer to my brother.

We were walking along the rocks and then Jake fell and I whimpered. I rushed over and he was perfectly fine. "Haha gottcha!" He laughed.

"N-not funny Jake" I whimper in a shake voice.

"Not cool dude" everyone said "we told you not to prank us. We need to be serious." Everyone said and we went back to walking.

I shivered a bit and I squeaked when I looked at a rock. It said 'No cameras' and I almost started to cry. Jake had a camera with him.

I clung to Chance "I want to go back" I whisper to him.

He sighed "we will in a bit I promise" he murmured and he held me close. Trying to comfort me.

We came across a rock thing and is was in a spiral on the ground. I shivered again and I walked in the middle of the group.

It so happened that I was walking next to Jake. I was filming all this on my phone, luckily it wasn't dead.

I breathed fast and hard and my heart was beating quicker. My palms felt all sweaty. I was a bit dizzy, I was so scared.

I looked up and there was a red light in the sky and it was moving all over the place and I was so scared. I cried quietly and I looked away from everyone.

I felt someone wrap there arms around me and I cried into their shoulder. It was Jake and he picked me up and carried me. "I want to leave" I sobbed quietly into his shirt.

"We'll try and call Chad" he whispered and we all huddled together.

What is going to happen to us?!?!