Chapter 7

(Y/Ns POV)

I yawned quietly. It was pretty early in the morning. About...1:00. We were still in Walmart, chance and Anthony fell asleep.

I looked at Jake. He was up and he looked so tired. He was talking to his camera and I stayed quiet.

"Jakepaulers. It is 1:01 in the morning. We are still at Walmart and we haven't been caught YET" he said. He looked up at me.

I smiled a bit and he faced the camera to me. "Y/N is still up and chance and Anthony are sleeping." He said with a chuckle.

-----/////7:00 am/////----

I must have fallen asleep because it was already 7:00 in the morning. I lifted my head off of someone's shoulder. I saw Jake right next to me.

He was sleeping close to me. I blushed a bit and I tried to wake the boys up without any noise.

"Boys, wake up" I whisper.

The boys still slept.

I rolled my eyes and I softly punched them on the arms. They woke up and they looked at me sleepily. "We gotta get out of here." I whisper.

They nodded and we quickly got our things and got out. We walked around the store like nothing happened.

Jake walked close to me but I felt a bit uncomfortable about it. Chance and Anthony walked behind us.

We ran out of Walmart and we got to the team 10 house.

I smiled a bit and I looked at them all. "Let's just sleep" I laughed tiredly.

We all cuddled close to each other and we fell asleep on the couch.