Chapter 4

(Y/Ns POV)

I was sleeping on the couch in the Team 10 house until I felt people jump on top of me.

"DOG PILE!!" Three boys shout.

I groan and I open my eyes. "No!!" I said and I tried to get them off but I couldn't.

Chance, Anthony, and Jake wouldn't get off. "Get off" I said and I rolled off the couch

We all stumbled off. "Now that is how you do it, Ohio style!" Jake exclaimed and we all laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked and I looked at the boys. Jake took his phone out and he was still recording. "8:00 in the mornin" he said.

"It's to early Jake" I said and I threw a pillow at him. I flopped back down on the couch.

The boy sat down on me again "nope. We need to go to Walmart soon" they said.

"Get off you bears" I said and shoved them.

The boys were shocked. "She is from Ohio!!" They yell and they get up. I roll my eyes and laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~TS (Time skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jakes POV)

"We are at TACO BELL!!!" I said while i was vlogging. I started to eat up close and Chance also fed me.

I ended up spitting everything back out into the plate and i looked at Y/N. She was staring at me with disgust and amusement.

"Hey" I said creepily and I wiggled my fingers and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Creep" she giggled. Anthony, Chance and I looked at each other and we thought her giggle was adorable.

"Ok Jake Paulers. We are going to head to Walmart...right now because it is..." I looked at everyone and waited for someone to tell me the time.

"7:30" Y/N said calmly.

"Let's go now!!!" I yelled and I stood up from the table and ran without my camera.

"JAKE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE JAKE PAULERS!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Oh. S**t!" I exclaimed and I ran back in, grabbing the camera and then we left for Walmart