UPDATE: PLEASE READ

Hiya, my shifters! 

Alright, so I got a few things to run by my beautiful readers before my next chapter update (which will be soon).

First off, I would like to apologize for being MIA so long. I had some personal things happen with family and schooling but it's summer now and I'M BACK BABY! 

Secondly, I would like to branch out a bit and create some noise for my writing and books. (Yes, you heard that correctly. Books. So, keep your eyes peeled.) If I created an Instagram/ Snapchat or whateva that kept you guys updated on my writing and stories would that be something that interests you? (This social media would be for my stories and writing only and not be connected to a personal account.)

And lastly, I would absolutely love to make a playlist for Belle And Beast! With my new writing endeavors, however, it's kinda the last thing on my list. BUUT if I could get some feedback on what you guys listen to while reading that would be awesome! I really want my story telling to be better and more enjoyable for you guys, my wonderful audience! 

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section or even PM with your ideas! I'm super excited to write more for you guys and take you on the journey that is Belle Rosier's and Callum Owen's journey! (Oops, was that a spoiler? Maybe...) Anyways, keep your eyes peeled for some new content. (Hint: One involves Pirates.)

Remember, I am always open to new ideas and partnerships! I want to create a welcoming environment for my wonderful readers so don't be afraid to PM me or write on my message board on my profile. But, please, no hate guys.

Thanks for your time and believing in my work. You guys rock!

Love,

S. C. Conant