✨BIG ANNOUNCEMENT✨

Hello, my wonderful little shifters.

So, it's been awhile and I apologize for that. I've just lost someone very close to me and it's been pretty hard this past two months but I am very happy to announce that I will be coming back VERY soon and I have a big surprise for all of my wonderful and faithful readers.

I AM CREATING A SPIN-OFF BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAHHH I'm so excited to announce that I will be releasing a spin-off of Belle And Beast called "The Nomad". This book will follow the prequel story of Callum, Sarena (changing name), Luca, and so much more!!

Now, because of this, I will be doing A LOT of revising, editing and re-writing of Belle And Beast. I started this book a really long time ago and I have found that there are some serious plot holes in my writing. Plus, my characters aren't as developed as I would like them to be.

NEVER FRET. I will not be deleting Belle And Beast.

ALSSSOOO, I have created a Twitter for my Wattpad/books and I am currently compiling a Spotify playlist(s) for both stories. The Twitter is already up and the link is in my bio. Please go check it out! It will be full of announcements, polls, and so much MORE!

It feels so great to be back and I can't wait to get back to writing for you guys!

Lots of love and thanks,

Veins_of_ink

PSS. We have a new and absolutely gorgeous cover by @mediocer